Chapter 11

Liam's P.O.V.

I woke up, rubbing my eyes and squinting around the room. Where was I?

Then all the memories came rushing back tome like a waterfall.

Ryder lie next to me, deep in slumber, his legs sprawled everywhere and his blankets wrapped all over him, like a burrito. Yum, burritos. I could go for one right now. I was still in my jeans and t-shirt so I quickly changed out of them when I realized how uncomfortable they were.

Last night was crazy, the lads and I stayed out 'til late, in Nolan's room, talking about everything. I don't remember coming into here, it must've been late.

Oh well, it's a new day, right? Next was to figure what to do next about Carina and Ryder.

The lads and I had no idea where the two stood as friendship-wise, and we felt really bad about what we had done.

"We shouldn't have gone on his phone in the first place," Harry had clarified right away.

"Yeah, but what if we actually brought them together, you know long lost crap, and they're just confused right now." Harry had piped up, sending us all into a confused state of mind.

I remember we stayed up most the night discussing the two, and had decided to let them figure it out themselves. If we got involved more that'd be awkward.

I remember the first few rounds of 'Truth or Dare', but not much after that. It was pretty blurry.

Pulling on a navy sweatshirt, I checked on Ryder one last time and pulled open the door to the brightly lit hallway. The light bounced off the walls, causing me to squint. I looked around, and thankfully nobody was out. I walked out of the room, running my hand through my hair, and quietly shut the heavy door.

I heard another door slam behind me, and I jumped, spinning around to find the origin of the noise. I meet eyes with Harry, and he smirked his famous grin.

"Scare you Li?" he asked, walking to catch up with me.

"Nah," I said and he laughed.

Harry was dressed in a over sized sweater, and sweatpants. His curls lie everywhere on his head, as he ran a hand through the mess.

"Louis and Nolan are still sleeping." Harry said.

"Same with Ryder." I added, nodding my head.

As we entered the Breakfast room, we were surprises to be joined by Abby and Carina.

"Aloha chicos." Carina chirped, while Abby sat with her face nearly touching her Fruit Loops in her bowl.

Carina looked happy and glowing, while Abby was clearly not a morning person.

I laughed as Harry said, "Isn't that two different languages?"

Carina shrugged her shoulders, "I guess so."

I grabbed a bowl and started to fill it up with Captain Crunch. Pouring the milk into the bowl, I reached over and grabbed and Orange from the bowl sitting on the counter.

"How'd you guys sleep?" I asked.

"Great, I mean, I did." Carina laughed, nodding her head towards Abby.

Abby's head shot up and looked around at all three of us.

"What?" she asked in utter confusion.

Harry's eyes grew big, and I smiled but I ignored that, and asked Abby how she had slept.

Abby replied, "I'm not a morning person." and returned to her cereal again. This was going to be an amusing breakfast.

Harry's P.O.V.