Chapter 1: The weird duo

Start from the beginning

I reached for my small backpack and place an extra white shirt in it and some towel and also my sweat wrist bands. I placed my wallet inside too and my comb.And also, Not forgetting to bring the volleyball with me as I got out of my room.I then went down and I saw Uncle talking to a man with glasses.

"Uncle, I'm off..." I said as reach the last step. They both looked at me and I smiled a little.

"Take care, And be home by 5, I need you to watch over the shop." He said as I walked out of the shop

"Sure!!"Then I waved at them.

"Who is she?"

"Ah, she's my niece. She will be attending Karasuno on Monday. Anyway,What were you saying again?"

I placed my headphones on and walked my way to the court that I saw yesterday on my way to the foothill store.

Looks like the day is not as bad as the TV news says. It's actually very hot and you can't see a single cloud in the sky. You can also see the dust on the road everytime I take a step. But even the sun is shining brightly, I can still feel the cool morning breeze.

As I stop infront of the court I saw yesterday, The cool wind blew my hair softly and my bangs swayed infront of my face making my eyes close.

I breath in the cool wind and relaxed at the mixed heat of the sun and the cool wind.As I smiled in relaxation, Something hard hit my head knocking my headphones off my head. I opened my eyes and saw a volleyball rolling away.

Wait, Aren't I still holding the volleyball? I looked at the ball in my hand the ball that rolled away. hmm...

"What the hell Hinata!!You boke!!Now we lost the ball!!"

"Well you serve so hard!!"

"Of course its hard! You just suck at receiving!!!"

Those two are dead. I'm having my moment here bitches...

I turned around with a glare and I saw the two boys arguing not that far away from my place.I placed my bag down and my volleybal beside it. I took the volleyball that had hit my head and rolled away and approached them with a dark aura around me and a death glare.

Third Person's POV

The duo just keep on arguing not noticing the approaching girl who has a deadly dark aura around her.

"Can't we just look for the ball??"Hinata suggested just to end their argument.

As Kageyama was about to answer they suddenly felt a strange aura beside them that sent chills over their spines. They slowly turned tgeir heads to the direction of the girl. Hinata turned white as he flinched and Kageyama, well he just flinched but still fear is eminent in his face.

"E-Eh?!A Monster!!!"Hinata thought.

There stood beside them was a girl with a demonic smirk looking down on them.The two slowly gulp the lump on their throats.

"Are you two looking for this ball??" Rina spoke as he raised her hand with the volleyball.

The two suddenly backed away and nodded furiosly.

"Y-Yes.T-That's o-ur ball...U-Uhm,Can w-we have it b-back?"Hinata stuttered as he points at the ball

Rina then glared at him making him flinch and he almost look like he's gonna pee in his pants.

"Do you know how painful it is to be hit in the head with a volleyball?" She smirked scaring the living daylights out of him.

"Did I hit her in the head?!She's scarier than Kageyama when I hit him on the head!!"Hinata thought again as he almost faints.