56 - Saving them

(Warning: A bit of Grillster fandom here on this chapter. If you don't ship it, just read after seeing this '~...~...~...~' On with the story...)

-Gaster POV- (Woah, new point of view. Shookt 😲)
I woke up from a miserable headache. I opened my eye sockets as bright white room catches my sight, making it hurt. After adjusting to the new lighting, I found myself sitting in a hospital bed. So, I was in a hospital. Sooner or later, someone knocked on the door.

"Come in..." I faintly said as Grillby entered the room.

"Oh, I see you're already awake..." He said as he walked beside me. I tried to sit up properly but only cause my back to hurt. I hissed in pain as Grillby gently placed his warm head behind my back.

"Easy friend. Your body still aches from the accident. Take it easy." He said as I comfortably sat up from the bed.

"I'm fine Grillby. Just my head and back hurts a bit but I'm still okay." I reassured him which made nodded his head a bit.

Seeing as they were the only people in the room, he suddenly remembered the accident earlier.

"Is Sans and Papyrus are here? Are they okay? How are they? How are the others?" I hissed at the last part as my head started to ache again. I clenched my hand on my forehead as I felt something soft on my head. Probably a bandage. Grillby rested his hand on my shoulder, gently giving it a squeeze.

"You should probably get some rest friend... I'll go check on them for you..." He said as I nodded. I gently lay my back on the bed as I slowly drifted to sleep.

~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~

After that day, I finally got discharge from the hospital. No major injury happened to me. Just some few bruises and cracks in my skull. I was walking down the hall towards the lobby area with Grillby.

After a few walking, we finally arrive at the lobby to see the gang. Asgore and Toriel talking to some doctors and officers? Wonder why they here? Undyne sitting with her head wrapped with bandaid and around her left arm. Alphys sitting beside her, with her arm wrapped around Undyne, comforting her. Papyrus was standing beside Undyne. He seems pretty okay. I ran to him and hugged him.

"Papyrus! I'm so glad you're okay. Are you hurt? No bruises? Or cracks?" I said gently putting my hand in his shoulder.

"I'm fine dad. Nothing bad happened to me." He said as he trying to crack a smile but obviously failed. I look around and saw almost everyone except one person.

"Where's Sans?" I said. Everyone was silent. Papyrus let out a sigh as a single orange tear fell down from his eye socket.

Grillby went towards me and gently went to put his hand on my shoulder. He simply shook his head and frown.

I look at Papyrus again as tears started overflowing from his eye sockets. Seeing Papyrus cry feels like acid burning my skin. As if I would have skin. (A/N: I cry knowing how my tears felt like acid burning through his skin...)

I wrapped my arms around him as he cried on my shoulder. I gently patted his back as he let out a faint "Nyu hu hu hu..."

"Shh. Calm down Papyrus. It's going to be okay." I slowly pulled away from the hugged and wiped his tears away.

"We're going to find your brother and save him. Both he and Frisk." I reassured him. He looked at me, a small smile forming on his face.

"Re-ally?... Yo-you pro-miss?" He sniffed as I slowly nodded. He crack his old happy grin as I smiled at him.

"It is I, the GREAT PAPYRUS. ON A MISSION TO FIND MY LAZY BROTHER SANS AND HIS LOVING HUMAN GIRLFRIEND FRISK. NYE HE HE HE" He said as he started running towards the exit. Undyne started to stand up and followed after Papyrus.

"Wait up Papyrus! Nyaaaaa!" She shouted and went out the exit. Alphys followed after her shouting "Un-undyne, yo-your a-arm!.."

I faintly cracked a smile as I look at Grillby.

"You're really a great father Gaster. I'm sure Arial is pretty lucky to have someone to take care of his sons well." He said as he patted my back gently. I chuckled and smiled to him.

"Thanks pal." I said as he slowly followed the three alongside Toriel and Asgore. We went inside an black van and drove into the distance.

Here it is! Another chapter!
Sorry for such a short chapter. Been pretty hectic with the schedule and assignments so I don't have much time to think another chapter. Don't worry, I won't stop writing for you guys!

And see what I did with the chapter?

#Grillster

I remember SepticGirl88 's Mafiatale story. I remember reading one of its chapter with a bit of Grillster on it. Then this happened. Hu-what?...

Anyways, see you guys on the next chapter. Boi!