Chapter Thirty Five

A two weeks has past since my miscarriage... I couldn't get the thought out of my head. It haunted me... I could tell everyone was concerned about me but I just couldn't put myself back together...how could I? It just hurt so deeply and I just can't hide the fact that I was in so much pain. Sasuke... Sasuke is so brave though, I envy him. He is caring for me when I can't even care for myself. I'm in his arms as we lay down in the our dark room. It's quiet and in some way peaceful. Sasuke's breathing is slow. His breath tickles my neck. Usually I sleep all day, not leaving the room, or in deep thoughts in the tub till the water is cold or when Sasuke pulls me out. A bath does sound nice... I slipped out of Sasuke's arms and slowly walk towards the bathroom and close the door. I turn on the water making sure only hot water is coming out. I take out the candles I use and light them up giving the bathroom a hint of fragrance. As the water reaches half way full I put in a bath bomb and watch as it spreads out into the water. As the tub was getting full I turned it off the on water and turned off the lights. The candles made a dim lighting in the room. I dipped my foot in first. It was hot. Really hot, but I didn't mind... I slow lowered myself into the tub and settled into the water. At first it burned but it quickly went away. I sat there. Thinking. Wondering. Why. My heart felt empty. I felt tears filling my eyes. My throat held back a cry trying to escape. I placed my hands over my mouth and sob into them. The more I sobbed I felt myself trembling. I couldn't keep myself together. I let out my sorrow into my hands. What kind of person am I... how could I still be alive when my innocent unborn child left before it even had a chance to live in this world. Sasuke was so strong but I know he is hurting. What if... what if we try again... would he be happy? The water became a little cold and I let the water drain. I blew out the candles and didn't bother to wrap myself in a towel. I opened the bathroom door to see Sasuke still asleep. I walked out to the bedroom door and locked it. Everything was so dark except for the moonlight shining down from the window ceiling. I managed to find my way to the bed and crawl on top of Sasuke.

"Sasuke..." I straddled him.

"...hmm. Sakura? What's wrong?" He asked as he slowly sat up from the bed. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. I kissed him over and over again. He didn't seem to respond to my action. I slid my tongue inside his mouth and he finally gave in. We wrestled for a bit before I pulled away to get air. Sasuke sucked on my collarbone harshly. I felt his teeth against my skin as well. I suck in air holding in a moan and pulled his hair. As he continued I kissed his neck and nibbled on it making a small groan escape his lips. He ran his hands up my waist and up to my breast. He massaged them softly and kissed me at the same time. My face is flushed and my body is steaming. My heart pounded out of my chest. Sasuke kisses down from my mouth to my left breast then he moved his head to the side and placed his head above my left breast. He wrapped his arms around me bring me closer to him. He quietly listened to my heartbeat.

"Your heart is beating quite fast my blossom" Sasuke said. "Is this what you want? Do you really want this?" Sasuke asked me. "Will this make you happy Sakura?"

"I... I just... I thought that maybe you would want to try again..." I answered him. "I know how devastated you were even though you didn't show it... I'm sorry..." I sobbed. I hated that I felt so weak. I cried for every little thing now... I was suppose to be this fun, sarcastic, loving girlfriend but here I am. Being sorry, sad, and crying like a child. I am weak.

"Sakura, as much as I would love to try again. The state of mind that you're at, it is truly hard to have a baby in. I love you Sakura, I always will. But, before we start to try again I want to make sure that you are ready, that you give yourself the time and comfort in allowing a child inside of you. There's no rush to have a family Sakura. Right now having you in my life is all I need. A child can wait. When you are ready let me know" he said and kissed my forehead. Once again like always, tears fell from my eyes. I embraced Sasuke in a tight hug. Our bodies were pressed together and I felt his member pop up.

"Excited?" I gave him a small laugh as I let go of him and caress his face.

"Well, it's kinda hard to stay serious when you are fully naked and on top of me" he chuckled nervously. "I'm sorry..." he stopped laughing and went quiet. After a little bit his member lowered.

"You should never be sorry. It's me who should be sorry. I never allowed you to grieve. You gave me all the support and comfort. While I dragged myself. I know you must be hurting. I'm sorry for being selfish... this time I'm here for you" I said. Sasuke smiled and hugged me tightly.

"Thank you..." he whispered as he placed his head against my chest. I stroked his hair and the moment I kissed his head I felt a wet spot on my chest. Sasuke finally broke. He held me tightly sobbing into my bare chest. His pain was my pain, and my pain was his pain. I held onto him and continued to stroke his head.