Chapter Eleven

Okay everyone I'm back, I see that I have new followers and new people adding this story to their reading list which I find pretty fucking awesome! (I follow back) anyways I started a new story "Magical Two", it's mainly like Harry Potter but with my characters so if you like Harry Potter go ahead and check it out and if not than it's totally cool! Anyways let's get back to the story🐇

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sasuke's Point of View

I woke up with an aching back yet something soft on my chest. I quickly stretched and put my hand on my stomach but instead of that I felt a pair of bumps. I still had my eyes close to lazy to open them so I ran my hands around them and than I heard a soft moan very close to my ear. My eyes popped open and I move my eyes to the right and saw pink hair... s-sakura?! I started to panic but at the same time I felt relaxed. She was on top of me more like a straddling position if you know what I mean. kinda turned me on.. but that's not the point, I hugged her and pulled her more into me making her back pull in more and her ass go up. Her. Chest were more pressured into mine and I quite enjoyed it. Her breath tickled my neck driving me crazy. I wanted to pin her down right now and ugh, my mind is driving me crazy I can't stand it. I heard her moan softly again and she moved her leg up a bit starting to get up. Her hair wasn't as messy as I thought it would be, it looked rather sexy on her. Her top was showing her shoulder and hanging low mainly showing her bra plus cleavage. she was now sitting on me stretching and looked at me with sleepy eyes.

"Sasuke?" she mumbled as she rubbed her eyes. "what are you doing?"

"I don't know you tell me cherry blossom" I smirked looking at her.

"Shut it Uchiha ... I'm tired" she mumbled.

"Than go to sleep"

"I can't"

"Why not?"

"You woke me up baka" she gave me a death glare.

"Did not" I defended.

"Oh really?"

"Yes"

"Hn" she turned her head away. "What are we doing today?" she asked.

"Hot springs"

"Seems relaxing" she smirk and kissed my forehead. "well come on let's go"

"I can't" I chuckled.

"And why not?" she whined.

"Cause your on me, bbbaaaakkkaaaaa" I smirked.

"Shut it Uchiha, if you know what's good for you" she threatened. I shook my head and smiled.

"Do your worst, I just adore the torture you give me" I winked.

"Oh my gosh, no!" She giggled and got off me.

We got changed and left the room waiting for the rest of the gang to show.

Sakura's Point of View

We waited in the lobby for the rest and I laid down on the floor. Sasuke on the other hand was being a creep just staring at me.

"Can I help you stalker?" I smiled at him.

"No but your showing off a lot of goods" he smirked.

"Am not" I mumbled.

"Oh really?" he walked closer towards me.

"These sir are sweats and this is a crop top okay? I'm just to lazy to dress good if we are just going to the hot springs" I defended.

"Ssuuurrreeeee" he smiled.

"Hey guys!" Naruto yelled and jumped at Sasuke making him fall to the floor.

"Dobe! what the fuck was that for!?" Sasuke yelled as he got up quickly with a red mark in his forehead.

"Teme! don't call me dobe!" Naruto yelled back.

"Alright guys calm down" I got up and put my hair up in a high ponytail. "there's no need for fighting right now" I sighed.

"G-good morning Sakura-chan" Hinata said shyly.

"Morning Hinata" I smiled. "Ino where's Sai?" I asked looking around.

"I don't know I stayed with Kiba in his room since Sai was being a little bitch" she crossed her arms and looked down sadly.

"I suggest you watch your mouth" Sai walked his way towards Ino. "Where were you last night, huh?" he grabbed Ino's shoulder gripping it tightly. she flinched and I made my way to Sai and jabbed him in the stomach. he released Ino and held his stomach. "o-oh it's you s-sakura-chan... nice to see you" he bit his lip.

"Never lay a hand on her understood?" I growled as I grabbed him by the collar. He smiled as if he was toying with me so I let him go. "Let's go" I said and we headed to the springs.

As we got there we had to get changed into towels in separate baths. girls on the right, boys on the left. we went our separate ways and got changed.

"Hey Sakura come on" ten ten yelled as the girls walked out the changing rooms.

"I'll be out in a bit" I yelled back.

"D-do you want me to wait for you?" Hinata asked.

"I'm good Hinata but thanks anyways" I smiled.

"Oh my gosh this is exactly what happened in a scary movie I saw. girls where changing than left leaving one girl behind than BAM! Ino yelled. "She's dead!" I laughed and looked at Ino.

"I can assure you that no one can hurt me or kill me".

"Sure you don't want me to wait for you?" she smiled and I nodded. " alright well see you when you get out" she said as she walked through the doors. I took off my shoes and socks first and place them in the locker. than I slipped out if my clothes, folded them and place them in the locker too. I put on the towel and secured it tightly around my body. I walked over to the mirror which was all fogged up and I swiped my hand a crossed it and saw Sai with a smirk on his face.

"I can't lay a hand on Ino, so why not you?" he chuckled mad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well that's it for now guys! and once again thank you so fucking much!!!!!

What do you think will happen? 🐇~