Chapter Sixteen

I wrote in my notebook as the teacher talked. A doodle here and there but mainly just notes.

"Psst..." I heard from behind me. A smile appeared on my face knowing that it was Zael.

"Hm..?" I turned my head to the left a little letting him know that I heard him but continued to take notes.

"You free?"

"When?"

"Sa-..."

"Mr. Vincent if you continue to talk than I will have you sent to the principles office" warned the teacher. I bit my lip trying to hold in my laugh.

"I'll tell you after class" he whispered and I just nodded. As the bell rung I walked with Zael outside the school.

"Okay so what's up?" I asked.

"I was gonna say if you were free this Saturday so we can hang out"

"Where?"

"Anywhere you want" he smiled at me.

"Anywhere?" I questioned with a grin.

"Yyyeeessss" he smirked.

"BEACH!!!!" We yelled at the same time.

Saturday came around pretty quickly but sadly the weather had to kill our fun.

"It looks like it'll be raining all day today..." I sadly sighed.

"Yeah I know. Ugh this sucks!" Zael groaned. "I wanted to show off on my new surfboard" he sighed.

"Pfft!!" I burst out laughing.

"What?" He questioned.

" Boy, I'm drinking, I'm singing on the mic til my voice hoarse..." I sang than waited for him to get it. He looked at me confused I sighed and continued. "Then I fill the tub up halfway then ride it with my surfboard"

"Ooooo!!!!!" He exclaimed as he finally got it.

"Man your clueless" I giggled.

"No I just don't listen to stupid music"

"I'll admit it's stupid but I don't listen to it. I just know that part of the song because of the way she says it. Besides its all over vine" I laughed.

"Sure Sakura whatever you say" he smirked.

"Shut up before I kick you out" I threw a pillow at him.

The rain lit up after a while making the sun peek out from the clouds which seemed like forever.

"Oh it stopped raining" he said.

"Really?!"

"Yeah, look" he pointed out to the window. I ran to the window and looked out. The sun was shining bright as day.

"Let's go!"

"Where?"

"The beach you bitch"

"Or nah"

"Zael!" I whined.

"Sakura" he whined as well.

"Stop it!"

"Stop it!" He smirked.

"Stop saying everything I'm saying!"

"Stop saying everything I'm saying!" He laughed.

"Zael sucks dick!" I smiled.

"Zael su-.. HEY!" He shouted than ran at me. I took off running as soon as he got up. "Get back here Sakura!"

"Or nah!"

"Aaahhhhhhhh" he yelled as he tackled me to the ground. He saddled on me and pinned me down. "N-now.." He said catching he's breath than he coughed. "You need to apologize" he smirked.

"Or nah"

"Or yeah"

"Fine, I'm sorry that you won't admit that you suck dicks for a living"

"Nnoooooo!" He busted out laughing and placed his two hands on his stomach.

"Alright, alright. I'm sorry, please forgive me oh so dear one" I said with a loving voice.

"I don't know... What if you are tricking me to fall for you than you take advantage of me right when I let my guard down?" He smiled.

"Dude as if" I slightly blush.

"Hmmm... Alright" he shrugged than hot off me. "So you still wanna go?"

"To be honest I was but I'm already tired out. I feel lazy and I just wanna stay in and sleep all day. What about you?" I asked.

"You just read my mind"

"So sleep in?"

"Sleep in" he nodded in agreement. We headed to the sofa and cuddled up. I swear it was magical I felt my stomach going bizarre. My heart beating rapidly. My mind swirling. "Sakura?"

"Hm?"

"Do you... Nevermind" he smiled. "Night princess" he kissed my head.

"Night Zael" I giggled.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Okay guys I'll write more later when I can but for now Ja Ne~