Chapter Six

Okay guys I'm SO SO SORRY!!!! I've been lazy I'll admit but I'm back! Now let's switch things up a bit shall we? 😏

*********************************************************

Sasuke's Point Of View

I listened as Sakura sang and boy was it breath taking.... Who knew she had such an outstanding voice. To be honest I didn't think much of her last name or the story of her parents death.. How was I so stupid to noticed that her parents were rock legends. Her dad was the lead singer and guitar player while her mom on the other hand was a violinist. Everyone said it would be impossible for a violinist to mix well with rock music but shit did she prove them wrong. She was amazing and best of all was her energy. She would sing and dance to the music and what toke my breath away most of all was when they did sang together and when they did it was almost like they were dancing with one other. I remembered my parents took me to one of their concerts and I saw their daughter which was Sakura. She would go on stage towards the end of the show and sing with her parents. Yet the sad thing about their concert was that it was their last... When I heard about the accident and knowing that their daughter was still alive I was devastated but happy. Sad that the rock legends died but happy that just a piece of them was still here. No one knew about their daughter, where she went or who she lived with. Until now I see her in person and luckily friends with her! I watched as Sakura jumped around singing. She was full of energy like her mother. Suki was one amazing women. Her father Leo gave it his all in his performance just like how Sakura I doing now. When Sakura changed from a guitar to a violin she sang and danced just like her mother. It was beautiful...

At Sakura's Place

"Supernatural?" I asked Sakura as I turned on the tv.

"Yes!!!" She screamed making me chuckle.

"Hai, hai" I smiled and plopped on the couch next to her. "So um... S-sakura..."

"Hm?" She glanced at me with her beautiful emerald green eyes.

"I was wondering if... Er, well if you wanted to... Pffttt you know.."

"Spit it out Sasuke! You sound like my fucking grandma" she said as she hit my arm.

"Gomen... But uh... Do you want... UGH!" I yelled and shook my head violently.

"What's wrong with you?" Sakura chuckled nervously. "Do you have a fever" she said reaching for my forehead. "Or perhaps a c-" I quickly grabbed her hand and pinned her down on the couch. She starred at me with wide eyes and in shocked. I soon came to realized what I was doing and loosen my grip Slowly but not completely. "S-sasuke..." She whispered. I continued to stare at her. Her bubble gum pink hair flowing around her body. Her soft skin, her eyes twinkling within the darkness alone, her soft pink lips which are so kissable... So hard to resist... I slowly lowered myself onto her. "S-sasuke, what are you doing?" She whispered.

"Sakura..." I stopped myself as soon as our foreheads touched. "Can... Can I kiss you..?" I breathed in her scent lightly. She smelled so sweet...

"Why..." She asked confused.

"To see if ... N-nevermind..." I said and got off her. I got up and headed towards the door. "I'm very sorry... Can we just, you know... Forget that this ever happened..?"

"S-sure..."

"Okay.. I gotta go. See you tomorrow..?" I looked up at her to just see her walk into her bedroom hanging her head down. "Sakura?"

"Yeah.." She mumbled.

"Can you locked the door?"

"I'll lock it later.. Good night" she mumbled and walked into her dark room and closed the door. I hit my head against the door and sighed softly. I walked towards her room and knocked on the door.

"Sakura, can I come in"

"Aren't you leaving?" She mumbled.

"Once I know your okay" I slid down against her door.

"I'm perfectly fine, more than okay" she chuckled lightly and slid down the door. I smiled and put my fingers through the crack under the door hoping she'll see and do the same. I heard her giggle and felt a pair of cold fingers touch mine. My smile widen as I looked down at our fingers and she said, "Sasuke..."

"Hm?" My head shot right up.

"About before, when we were in the couch... Were..." She sighed. "Were y-you going to really.. You know.." I bit my bottom lip and looked down at our fingers.

"Going to what.." I softly said.

"K-kiss me.." She whispered.

"I... N-.." I sighed quickly. "Y-yes..." I smacked my forehead embarrassed. "I'm sorry that I tried to I didn't mean to do that to you so please don't think that I'm-"

"Toying with me?" She finished.

"Yeah" I breathed out and heard her get up. She opened the door and embraced me in a warm tight hug. I held onto her and picked her up and placed we on her bed.

"Sasuke.."

"Yeah"

"Why did you want to kiss me?" She blushed yet had a serious face.

"Cause I like you" I simply said making her laugh. "What's so funny?"

"You can't just kiss someone just because you 'like' them. Sasuke you hardly even know me completely. You know some parts of me but not all of me, don't you understand?" She softly smiled while cupping my face. "Don't get me wrong I like you too I'll admit, but I'm not going to kiss you because I don't know you completely as well. I want to get to know you more better before I allow you to kiss me. Is that a deal, Sa-Su-Gay?" She smirked.

"Yeah" I smiled but faded. "I'm not gay Sakura..."

"Haha I know, I know" she smiled "For now all I can give you is a kiss on the forehead" she smiled and pushed my bangs up lightly and brushed her soft lips on my forehead, giving it a peak. I blushed and bit my bottom lip.

"And I'll give you a kiss on the hand" I quickly said and pecked her hand quickly and rushed to the door. "I-I'll see you tomorrow" and out the door I left. A tug came to my lips as I chuckled lightly. My heart was beating extremely fast making me think and think about Sakura. What could I do to make her fall for me faster.. Flowers? Chocolate..? Ugh! I need help... I need... My moms advice.

*************************************

Okay guys I'm sorry I haven't been uploading and blah blah blah and I'm sorry if this chapter SUCKS LIKE 💩 but jsnsjsnushshah I'll figure something out I promise xD anyways later my little bats 💀