II: Dave's Pre-Turnup

Beginne am Anfang

She pulled her phone out of her purse. She typed for a second and then turned the phone screen towards me. I grabbed the phone and examined her insta' page.

❤️:50k 💬:1k@amberlicious :V I B I N' 🍃☺️I scrolled through her instagram for a second, looking through her pictures

❤️:50k 💬:1k
@amberlicious :V I B I N' 🍃☺️
I scrolled through her instagram for a second, looking through her pictures.

❤️:50k 💬:1k@amberlicious :V I B I N' 🍃☺️I scrolled through her instagram for a second, looking through her pictures

❤️:42k 💬:2k
@amberlicious: Oh She Fine Fine😍

"Aye where you meet ole' girl at?" I said as I gave her back her phone.
"I met ha Sunday. That's Kiyah's bestfriend." Ashley replied
"No lie shordy fine as hell" I stopped talking after the sound of my front door opened.
"Who that is?!" I yelled.
I looked at the entry way of the family room and it was Christine.
"Hey baby." Christine said as she gave me a peck on the lips. "Hey Ash." She added.
"Hey girl. How you doing?" Ashley replied.
"I'm okay, I guess." Christine replied.
"Thats good. But imma head out, David don't forget what I asked you." Ashley said as she grabbed her finished apple and headed to the trash can.
"Aight, I gotcha. And where you headed?"
"Home." Ashley said.
"Aight love ya."
"LOVE YOU TOO DAVID!" She shouted through the kitchen.

I walked to the front door after Ash left to lock it behind her.
"So, what she ask you for?" Christine asked as she was playing with her phone on the couch.
"Do it matter?"
"Yeah, cause she always asking for money." Christine replied.
I did a double take replaying the words of what she just said.
"Don't say shit about her asking for money 'cause when she ask I ain't never got it 'cause you always spending my shit. And regardless if she did ask, that's still my fucking sister."

"Don't you dare DAVID. I do not spend all your money." Christine replied.
"Shid, don't make me pull up my account 'cause I bet you just used my shit on yo nails, didn't you?"

She just had a dumb ass look on her face. I didn't even bother saying anything else 'cause I know she used my shit.
I'm really tired of Christine, she's always asking for money, and always complaining about small shit. I'm honestly ready to give up on this relationship.