25

"H-Hoseok." I only groaned and turned over. It was too late or early whatever you would call 3 a.m.

"Hoseok wake the fuck up." I knew then it wasn't Tae or Jimin.

It's Yoongi.

I opened my eyes slowly and the sight was awkward. He was hovered over me looking down as Taehyung was wrapped around me.

He should know that Tae can't sleep unless he's holding something.

"Meet me in my studio in five minutes." He walked out before I could protest or even ask why. I only laid there feeling guilty that despite being with Tae for awhile. I don't love him how I love Yoongi and I don't think I ever could.

~~~

"You're crazy you know? What if Tae woke up? What Jimin sees you're not in bed? What's going to happen when-" my words were off by him gesturing me to sit.

"No I am not going to-" he stood up a little and grabbed my arm to pull me into his lap. "Y-you...y-you're-"

"Suga loves you." Our eyes stared into each others for who knows how long.

"And I know my Hope loves me." I scoffed while looking away, "Sadly I do!"

"Shh baby we don't want wake them up." I looked back at him again confused and mad. "I can't keep doing this to-"

He hugged me and rested his head against my chest. "I'm getting married in a few hours." I felt a knot in my stomach. "Well you decided to do all this."

"Listen to me..." he hugged me tight and began.

"Jimin is someone who I didn't think existed. So when we met I fell for him and he fell for me. We both knew we were moving too fast but no one said anything."

I sniffled and Yoongi looked up. "No don't cry you're my hope. Suga can't have his hope cry." He tried wiping my tears away but the more he tried the more they came out.

"I know I'm a jerk and I'm-"

"No."

"Yeah I am-"

I stood up and pushed him away. "This stops today after you get married I'm done because..."

I opened the door and didn't bother to look back.

"I've learned that two people can be in love but not be together."