11

"Yeah it is."

My heart was crushed but ignored it and pulled him back inside. "Did you and Jimin-"

"Did you have fun kissing Tae?" I stared back at him worried. "My question f-first-"

"No Hoseok, whatever I do with Jimin doesn't concern you!"

"Yes it does!" I shouted back with my heart hurting more. "Why do you care?"

"Because I- I lo-"

"What's going on?" Jimin asked while wrapping his hands behind Yoongi. "I heard Hobi hyung yelling what happened?" Tae walked in looking at all of us.

"Nothing, I was just leaving these two love birds alone." I began out when someone held my hand.

It was Yoongi.

"Hoseok wa-"

"Oh you told him we're a thing now?" I started at Yoongi while he stared at me.

"Congrats!" Tae was jumping behind them.

"Hoseok I wanted to-"

"C-congrats." I pulled away while biting my lip.

I ran out the door and ran as far as I could without getting tired.

~~~

Who wouldn't want Jimin?

He's cute like a little mochi yet he's hot like a dominant guy. Not to mention he's an excellent dancer that's the whole reason why Tae wanted to become one.

But I know Jimin could never love Yoongi like how I do. He cares more about himself he'll never give Yoongi everything he needs.

My train wreck of thoughts were interrupted by my phone ringing for the millionth time. So I finally picked up.

"Hobi hyung!" Ah it's Tae. "Yeah?"

"Jimin and I are going to California!"

"Why and when?"

"Right now and we got called last minute to join-"

"Congrats call me when you land good luck." I hung up.

~~~
"We have to ta-"

"WAH!" I looked back at Yoongi "It's just you." I began to walk away to head into my office when he blocked me.

Literally arms spread wide and all. "Aren't you sad your Tae is leaving?" I scoffed and bit my tongue.

"What I'm right aren't I?"

"You're wrong he's my friend." Yoongi laughed "Friends don't make out." My hands were in fits. "Who said I wanted him to kiss me?"

"Oh common Jimin told me he's been liking you!"

"And? That doesn't mean I like him!"

"You did at one point he told me everything."

Crap.

"I did at one point not anymore!"

"Then why did you respond!" I grabbed his collar "Why were you watching! What does it matter to you!"

"Why do you care about Jimin and I then?" I let him go.

I can't blame him for not knowing that I love him because I haven't done anything to show that I do.

"You're right why do I care."

"Exactly so just leave us be!"

"I will." I felt defeated and began walking away back out the door.

"Hoseok where are you going?"

I kept walking and didn't look back. Until I felt him pull the back of my shirt.

"I asked where are you going?"

"Why do you care!"

"Fine go off somewhere see if I care you're not that important anyway! I can find a new manager!" I pushed him off of me began running.

"Oh fuck." I heard Yoongi shout whisper. "Hoseok wait I'm just mad!" But I didn't stop running.

My heart stayed behind with him while the rest of me left.