7

"Woah Jimin~ you're strong", Yoongi said while looking at Jimin carry one of his many speakers into his studio room.

This means war.

I carried two of his speakers at once.

"Hobi hyung what are you doing?" Taehyung asked while I shot him a glance. "Let me get those." I moved back a bit "No I got it!" I began shuffling to Yoongi's studio.

"Gimme hyung!" Tae then stepped on the back of my shoe.

This resulted in me failing down the small steps leading up to Yoongi's studio.

"I'm sorry!" Tae came running to me. "What happened?" Yoongi looked serious.

"Yoongi I fell..." he walked over to me.

"His speakers!" Jimin lifted one up to reveal a huge dent.

"Well as long as you're okay it's fine." Jimin looked at Yoongi. "You're not mad?"

He shook his side to side and helped me up. I'm surprised he wasn't mad. "Tae can you help Hoseok with his cut?" I looked down at my knee.

My precious knee is bleeding.

"Come here hyung!" Tae picked me up no problem. Yoongi smirked "Wow Hoseok your friends are strong~"

~~~

"S-stop!" Tae flinched back a little. "Hyung I haven't even started disinfecting!" I moved my head away from Tae.

I hate how small things like this get to me. "Just get it over with." Tae placed his hand on my cheek.

"Hyung."

"What?"

"Hold my hand until it's over." I looked over to face him. "Can I?"

"Of course." Our hands connected and he began. I shut my eyes tight the burning was too much but it was for my own good. "Almost done Hobi." Tae's voice reassured me.

I then felt the burning stop. I opened my eyes and our hands were still connected while he was putting away the first aid kit with his free hand.

"Hey are you guys done?" I heard Yoongi's voice and turned around looking at him with Jimin by his side.

His eyes went away from my face. "Yeah we finished awhile ago." Tae got up causing me to follow. Then I realized.

I let go of his hand quickly. "Well as a thank you I want to treat all of you to a meal." Tae smiled and Jimin hugged Yoongi tight.

It made my heart tighten a little. The way Jimin can just show his affection to Yoongi so easily. I can barely look at Yoongi's face for too long without getting red.

~~~

After a long day we all planned a sleepover at the new building.

"Yoongi hyung wanted you to get the pillows." I nodded my head at Tae going up the stairs.

I planned on sleeping next to Yoongi. That night we did I felt like I was sleeping on cloud nine. Even if Yoongi was cold on the outside it balanced the warm heat I gave off.

I grabbed some pillows out from a bag and went to the balcony since I left my phone there.

I heard laughing so I stopped running.

Yoongi and Jimin were alone. That's not fair Jimin's job was to lay out the sleeping bag.

"Jimin can I ask you something?" I hate to be the gossiper but that's exactly what I was doing.

"Anything." I saw his shadow. He's posing cutely.

"Is there something between Taehyung and Hoseok?"

Oh that's funny no way!

"Yeah."

I froze. Why would Jimin lie like that?

"Why do you what to know Yoongi?"

"Just cause they seem close."

Just as friends! Why is Jimin doing this to me?

"You know Tae told me he likes Hoseok ever since they were little."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

I dropped the pillows.

Taehyung likes me.