9

"You seem tense hyung." My voice was stuck in my throat. Tae's face was inches from mine.

If this was 5 years I would've died. But this is different. Everything is.

"Ahem." I looked over Tae's shoulder to see Yoongi. He had a serious face on which meant his eyes were piercing through me.

What am I doing wrong?

"I'm not feeling well so I'll be sleeping with Jimin."

"Yoongi... w-w-wait." Finally my voice croaked out. "What?" He seemed ticked off. "Never mind." It was no use. When Yoongi was mad or upset it wasn't a good idea to bother.

Jimin walked off with Yoongi. Leaving me with Tae. "What's up with Yoongi hyung?" I looked back at Tae. "I don't know."

~~~

The night went by slowly. Yoongi didn't want to talk to me and Jimin made sure I left him alone.

It was as if he wanted Yoongi all to himself and I hated that. I knew Yoongi before they did. It's thanks to me he gets to talk to him.

I also hated that my feelings were getting mixed up. I like Yoongi and I'll stop at nothing if I could be with him. But then her comes Taehyung confusing me like before.

"Hobi." I looked over at Tae who was laying down on the couch cuddling with a pillow. "Yes?"

"You spaced out again." I looked down "Sorry." Tae walked over to me and placed a hand on my knee. "What's wrong?"

"What's wrong is that you like me!" Tae fell silent. Silence is something I hate.

"Say something already." Tae looked into my eyes "I've always liked you hyung."

I pushed him away "Then how come you haven't said anything!" This can't be happening.

"Because how could someone like you like me." I walked over to Tae being that I wanted answers. "Tae do you have any idea how much it hurt when you got a boyfriend?"

"I only did it so I could forget you."

"That makes it worse!" Tae hugged me tight. "I didn't say anything because I didn't want to ruin our friendship forgive me hyung." Tae's voice grew weaker. "I'm sorry I made you sad by going out with someone."

I felt myself in tears.

"You don't have any idea how much it hurt to see someone you love go out with someone."

"You love me?" I shook my head "I loved you in that way now I don't know."

Tae wipes my tears away. "I can change that just let me."

At this point we were alone in the dark, our bodies almost molding together as one. It's time for me to make the situation less sad since I'm the sunshine of my friends.

I smirked a little "You won't."

He actually did Tae leaned and gave me a kiss.

These feelings are coming back and they shouldn't because I like Yoongi.

I'd do anything for him.

But Tae is here kissing me.

I kinda like it.

The two boys didn't realize a third had been watching them the whole time.

Yoongi's stomach caused him to get up and find some food until he stumbled upon the two arguing.

To say Yoongi was heartbroken would be an understatement.

To say he was devastated was an understatement.

But he also didn't know why he was heartbroken. After all they're just friends and businesses partners.