19

"Hobi hyung let's go out together!" I shrugged "I don't see why not." Tae happily gave me a kiss on the cheek and left as Jimin entered.

"Well goodbye hyung see you soon!" I gave him a light hug. Do I hate Jimin? No because who wouldn't fall in love with him. Do I hate Yoongi? I could never bring myself to that.

"He still hasn't told you where you're going?" Jimin shook his head "He said it'll be something I'll never forget." I smiled and walked him out.

"You guys behave!" Tae laughed while wrapping his arm around me. "I'd say the same for you two", Yoongi said while stepping into the car.

He'll never love me.

~~~

"You ready my Hobi?" I nodded my head. For some reason Tae was dressed up fancy for an occasion so it was only right followed.

"You'll love tonight." He whispered into my ear as he drove.

Tae is cute. Maybe I should give myself a chance to be happy.

~~~

"Tae this is beautiful." I stared looking up at the sky in awe. "It is." Out of the corner of my eye I realized he was staring at me and not the sky.

That's so slick of him.

"Common let's eat dinner." He gestured his hand for me which I gladly took. It welcomed me into a warm safe hold.

"Here is your food Mr.Kim and Mr.Jung I received word from Mr.Park they've landed safely in Japan." The waiter bowed and left.

Japan?

As in our memory bank?

My heart began to ache.

Yoongi really doesn't care he doesn't love me and he never will.

"I can't take it anymore." I looked at Taehyung. "What do you mea-" I couldn't finish my sentence as Tae's lips made his way across the table to mine.

He was hungry but not for food.

For me.

He pulled away and wiped my tears. "Hobi I want you to be my boyfriend." I froze up.

Yoongi knew Tae was going to ask me this.

"I'll help you forget about Yoongi, he doesn't deserve you."

But despite that I still want him.

"Let me in Hoseok I'll make you happy."

I sucked in my gut.

Let me be happy Yoongi.

"Yes." Tae leaned forward with his eyes out. "I'll make you happy I promise!" He ran over to me and picked me up.

He began kissing me cheeks like crazy.

"Let's go and have some fun honey." I took his hand into mine.

Our hands fit like a forced puzzle piece.

Just then my phone buzzed.

New Text Message From: Yoongi

Never forget Suga loves you my hope.

My heart aches more. He knew everything.

"Baby." I stuffed my phone away and looked at Tae. "Yes?"

"Forget Yoongi."