18

Needless to mention, it came out worse than yoongi could ever expect

Namjoon was so careless to yoongi's liking that he involuntary took Namjoon from his collars glaring straight into his eyes and pushing him back landing roughly on the couch.

Namjoon is now left alone by himself in the locked studio resting his head against the comfortable chair he is sitting on not trying to stop the tears that spilt from his already closed eyes.

He recalled everything that had happened. How yoongi was sitting trying to contain his anger while Jin titling his head towards the ground and hoseok almost shouting at him of how irresponsible he is.

He kept stealing glances at Jin but all Jin did was looking at the ground in a mixture of disappointment from the youngers disrespecting his presence and the feeling of uncertainty since he knew that whatever he was agreeing Namjoon with was completely wrong.

Yoongi's eye glances when hoseok was talking roughly to Namjoon that showed disapproval with a hint of disappointment.

Needless to say how it was the first fight between him and hoseok and how his eyes were filled with disbelief of what Namjoon was trying to tell them about Y/N.

"Listen! try to take responsibility towards your role as a leader, there are still 3 members who see you as a one " these were yoongi's last words before him leaving Namjoon studio and the main reason Namjoon's eyes are tearing continuously.

He knew he have to stop. He have to concentrate on the comeback. He hoped yoongi and hoseok to understand him. He wanted them to understand that it's hard to find a friend. He wanted them to know that they are not the only source of strength he have. You were his saver a lot of times, you made him discover a lot of stuff he didn't know exist. For once he knew how to feel like having a friend who cares for him because he is not RM the BTS member.

For the first time they would be having a comeback with a fight but no.

He won't let that happen.

But before he cuts everything forever. He wanted to tell you the truth and he wanted you to still support BTS regardless.

He knew what he will do.

RYJoonie:hello

RYJoonie: I wanted to tell you something

RYJoonie: it's not your fault

RYJoonie: it's me who couldn't
be honest

RYJoonie: we can't be friends not
because of you

RYJoonie: it's because of me

RYJoonie: I'm Kim but not
as you think I am

*he noticed that you are seen to his messages *

RYJoonie: I'm Kim

RYJoonie: Namjoon

RYJoonie: as a proof. I will be
posting on twitter now my favourite track
in the album

RYJoonie: thank you

You were shocked and involuntary let your mobile slip from your hands thank for you were sitting on the bed . Being in the blank state you slightly jumped at the notification you just received.

It's from twitter

It's from BTS

It's a picture of the tracks

It's RM's

It's not over but soon to be. I put love maze lyrics for a reason and idk it would give you more feels if you read it while listening to it especially RM part.

Sorry if the story sucks y'all