12

Another week has passed, Namjoon is trying to move on as Jin advices him. But look what he got now

Here Namjoon is in his studio rubbing his forehead trying to dig into his mind and find the perfect lyrics but he can't.

It's one of these days when he seems to have zero productivity and it kills him. They have a deadline for their upcoming album and the man is wasting a whole day trying to find lyrics to a song , not just a song but the title song.

It's not just a song that can be delayed and worked on while processing in others, it's the title song, the song for which a choreography will be made that requires the most time to practice, it's the song that in normal cases takes days for recording.

Since a long time ago, Namjoon couldn't help put shed tears. Silent tears with his straight face. He again feels terrible.  He needs some comfort, some motivation.

He grabbed his cell phone and scrolled down the twitter , he smiled slightly remembering how Y/N used to react upon him uploading a selfie showering him with sweet and heart touching words. It's been along time since he last uploaded one, He just couldn't feel like uploading a selfie knowing that he won't be receiving Y/N comments on it.

But he needs sweet words, he need to read them. He needs ARMY, Y/N is a part of ARMY. He should feel good reading their tweets then.

He took this cell phone hesitatingly and took a selfie in thirst of the beautiful words he needs.

방탄소년단:

Hello from my studio #ARMY #RM

He posted the picture and the retweets went crazy

He posted the picture and the retweets went crazy. He took a look at his selfie not denying the fact that he looks so exhausted in that selfie.

He scrolled down through the replies, from gifs , I love you RM to Fighting BTS and vote for BTS. It's rare to read a reply that actually have context that can help him.

He low key wanted Y/N to text him talking about RM but at this point after 2 weeks of them having zero contact, he is almost sure that it won't happen.

He noticed a knock on his door and Hoseok coming in with his bright smile

"How is everything Joonie?" Hoseok greeted Namjoon sitting on the couch in Namjoon's studio.

Namjoon sighed which grabbed Hoseok's attention .

"I just saw the twitter post and you look tired so I decided to look up on you and now I'm sure you are tired , don't over work yourself" hoseok said which in return earned a head shake from Namjoon

"I'm not tired, I could not even write anything, it just doesn't fit and I'm not feeling like it" Namjoon said with tired voice trying not to cry in front of Hoseok, feeling guilty towards Y/N and his members and his failure in his job just taking control over his head.

"You cannot not feel like it. Since when do we write lyrics we don't feel. Isn't that what we consider one of our strong points?? " hoseok asked " write whatever you feel like, it will always have a place"

Namjoon looked at hoseok

" you seem off these days and I'm sure you are not in the state to talk about but if I were you, I would have wrote what I'm feeling write now." Hoseok said " from a perspective you are actually working and writing lyrics, and from another perspective you are letting all your feelings free"

"It has always been a relive to write about difficulties " hoseok said

Namjoon nodded in response already convinced of what he will be doing smiling slightly at hoseok

Hoseok smiled and left the room while Namjoon took a deep breath opening his eyes writing what popped into his mind

I wish all my weaknesses could be hidden
I grew a flower that can't be bloomed in a dream that can't come true
(jungkook's first part in fake love)