Now I’m the one who’s really pissed.

I went to my room and change to my comfy clothes. I haven’t called and text Calum yet, Mom made me pissed. I decided to call Michael but he’s not answering me. He’s really mad at me. Can this day get any worse? I’m sitting on the ground resting my back on the side of my bed, trying to relax myself in a bit then I called Calum.

“Lai, finally!” Calum said over the phone.

“Sorry I didn’t reply quickly and answered your phone call, I was with Michael.” I said.

“It’s fine, look I read this documents and Marco, he had wife before and it’s Michael’s mom Karen Johnson.”

“What? Are you fucking serious? How did you get those?” I was shocked. I gulped.

“I had a friend on the pub and he’s quite doing some illegal shits, so I talked to him and pay him to found these documents.” Calum said.

“Calum! Why did you do that? You don’t have to, how much did you pay? I’ll pay you back.” I said, I can’t believe he done that for me.

“It’s alright, I just want to pay you back for all of the things you’ve done to me, it’s nothing, this is like my thank you for you, for being all nice and we’re still okay.”

“Alright, I’m so thankful.”

“But you have to meet me to get this, you should read this. Can we meet now?”

“I can’t maybe tomorrow?”

“I’m busy tomorrow, I guess I’ll just hand this to Bree, she knows about this I told her earlier.”

“Alright, thank you Cal, thanks. I don’t know what else to say.” I teared.

“No biggie Lai. I’ll see you soon, bye.” He said and he already hanged up.

So thankful that Calum did that to me but Marco really had a wife and its Michael's mom, so it could be really the truth, that Michael is really his son but why it needs to be hidden? Michael told me his dad left them when he was 3 years old. Mom never mention me that Marco had a child before they get married, all I know is Marco’s ex-wife file a divorce to him but of course not all story can be spoken or the truth can be written. There is really a big lie that is going on around here.

Still, I’m so confused about Jc, about his parents, why is the answer is on my hands? What’s the connection of that to Marco and Michael and the letter, did Jc really send that to Michael? I can feel I’m not halfway there. This is still too much.

I tried to dial Jc’s number but it’s unavailable, I think he changed his number, then I called Michael but he’s not answering it only keeps ringing. I feel bad, we’re not like this, and he’s sullen at me. I tried to call Jen, she might know. Thank God she answered.

“Jen, hi.” I said.

“Hey Lai, I missed you. How are you?” She said.

“I’m alright, do you know where Michael is?” I asked.

“No, sorry. We haven’t been talking in a while. Wait let me ask Ashton.”

I can hear Jen shouting Ash, babe do you know where Mike is?! Then she went back on her phone.

“Lai, sorry he didn’t know too. What’s wrong?”

“I just left early at his place because I have to go home, I don’t know he got mad at me.” I said.

“It will be alright, don’t worry he can’t resist you.”

“Thanks Jen.”

I ended the call, now I’m so worried about Michael I want to go and find him but if I did, mom will get angry at me and she might take everything, I can’t afford that. He still doesn’t answer my calls so I leave him few text messages.