Breatless morning

*Lexie*
I wake up feeling that heavy contend feeling in my entire body, knowing it comes from the total satisfaction that last night had been. I realise I'm weighed down and look down myself to see Tom asleep, his head resting on my stomach. He is totally curled up, not to hang over the side of the bed.

He looks absolutely adorable, his hair a jumbled mess of beginning curls and he is snoring softly. I know that I have no choice, I just have to take a chance on this man, knowing it will cost me a lot, but he is definitely worth it.

I can't believe I am about to do something this crazy, this adventurous.. I mean of course I always believed in love, but I have also always been very.. to be honest practical, I am not really the impulsive type and still this man has me jumping headfirst on every impulse.

But I need to be sensible about this. Edward is not a bad guy, he just isn't the one for me, something I should have realised a long time ago. He should hear this from someone else or through the phone. I owe him at least to explain it face to face.

I realise that I need to go to the bathroom quite badly, so I ruffle Tom's hair. "Tom wake up, I need to go to the bathroom.. Tom !"

But there is no reaction from him, so I start pushing slightly at him. "Tom wake up or I'm gonna pee on you".

"Can't it wait ? I am snuggled perfectly like this". He mumbles sleepily.

"I am not kidding, I am going to pee on you unless you get of me like NOW". I push him harder, making him stretch and sit up at the same time. There is a rather big bump as he falls on the floor.

I crawl to the edge of the bed, looking down at him. "Uhm, what are you doing down there ?"

"You pushed me here, remember ? Like a moment ago". He sits there naked, looking very much offended and I can't help laughing, soon he is laughing too.

  "Sorry". I get out bed, heading for the bathroom. "I didn't mean to".

*Tom*
I look after her, then climb up in bed again, snuggling down under the blanket. Mostly I am beyond happy that we are finally together.. but part of me is nervous that I can't keep her, that it is just one last fling to her. I know I shouldn't keep worrying about that, but I can't keep the fear away.

It's not that I don't get her, I mean she is giving up a lot, and for what ? Me.. a life being picked apart in the media and by fans online, it's not a choice easily taken.

But with everything I am, I hope she is going to make that choice, I just don't want to pressure her into doing it.

She come back out, my eyes roaming over her naked body, she definitely is beyond beautiful, she is a goddess and I wave her over. "Come snuggle with me".

"That is an offer I can't refuse". She giggles and slide down beside me, letting me pull her into my arms.

We stay like this for a while, snuggled up as close as possible. I enjoy feeling her, breathing her in, telling myself, that at least for now she is fully mine.

"So what now ? What do you plan to do, about Edward and the marriage ?" I ask her, brushing the hair from her face.

Her fingers trails over my chest, as she looks up at me. "When Edward comes back, I'll have to tell him that I can't marry him, I'll have to call it of.. but he deserves to hear it from me.. so we have to be careful and keep this.. us a secret until I get a chance to talk to him".

"I do hate sneaking around, feeling like we are doing something wrong. But I do get why you want to have that talk face to face.. it is the right thing to do". I tell her, leaning in to steal a soft kiss.

"I am so happy you understand it Tom.. you are truly special". Her hand caresses my cheek softly, then she stretches up to kiss me again.

Our kisses turn deeper and more heated, needy almost. Her hands running over my chest, her nails marking my skin. My hands worshipping the shapes of her body.

Her hand slide down between us, grabbing my erection, making me groan with the lust cursing through me. Her hand slowly cares me, making me throb with desire, desire to bury myself within her.

"I need you, I need to feel you". She whispers in my ear, her voice laced with lust and desire, making my head spin. And why deny her when she puts it so nicely. I slowly enters her, keeping my eyes on her face, watching her eyes roll back and her mouth open in a gasp.

Her legs folds tightly around my waist, as I start rocking slowly against her. She pushes up towards me, following my rhythm flawlessly. It is slow and intimate, our bodies closely entwined, almost melting together.

I can hear her breathing speed up, her moans getting deep, drawn out. My mouth finding her neck, adorning it with kisses and little bites, as I grind into her with a rotating motion, making her gasp my name.

She throws her head back, ecstasy etched on her beautiful features, and her inside pulling with her pleasure as she lets herself fall over into eternity, pulling me with her.

My face is buried in her neck and her legs are still wound tightly around me, holding me there. Not that I have any wish to leave her warmth.

"That was.. Oh wow.. honestly I didn't know it could feel like this". She mumbles, looking up at me, giggling happily.

"I can only agree.. that was spectacular". I brush the hair from her face. And I can't help feeling that surge of male pride, that I made her feel better than he ever has.