Kisses for a dollar

*Tom*
I push open the door to the cosy bar in the little town, instantly hearing her laughter. As always it makes my stomach act weird, and my heart beat faster. I would be lying if I said that I had no feelings for Lexie.

Her mother grabbed me this afternoon, telling me were they were going to have her bachelorette party, saying that she thought I should come by for the fun and well here I am, scanning the room for her.

I almost gasp when I spot her, dancing on a small platform with one of her friends. She is wearing a short silver sequin dress, that makes her legs look amazing. Her curls bouncing around her as she moves.

"Oh Hi Tom, good to see you decided to came. Lexie will be happy to see you". Olivia suddenly says right beside me, making me jump slightly. "Sorry didn't mean to scare you sweetie".

Smiling at her, I give her a soft hug. "All my own fault, I might have been standing in my own thoughts here".

"She is beautiful in that dress". Her mother say, winking at me. "But time is limited Tom, so better get a move on". And with that she leaves me totally speechless.

I look after her. Did she just tell me to make a move on her daughter ? The one getting married in little more than a week ? That would be a dick move wouldn't it ? Do I want to ? I mean I would need to be beyond serious to even think about doing that, I can't ruin her marriage for some fun.

A pretty girl with wavy ginger-blonde hair comes over to stand beside me. "Hi Tom, I'm Camille, one of Lexie's maids of honour and best friends".

"Well it's an honour to meet you Camille". I say with a warm smile, taking the hand she offers me, shaking it.

"So better find a quarter, because in a minute Lexie is going to sell kisses to everyone who wants to pay, and I am sure she would be very disappointed if you don't line up for one". She says with a lopsided smile, before walking away.

*Lexie*
I am having a great time, dancing and having a couple of drinks. Then Camille, Ariana and my mom suddenly hands me a bucket and a sign saying 'Getting married, Selling kisses 25 cent'. I look at them. "Are you serious ?"

"Oh yeah, so get moving and don't be shy, there is some real lookers here". Arina say and they all giggle. Most men in here are not exactly attractive.

But well I am being a good sport, walking around the bar, holding up my sign. Most of the men drops a coin in my bucket and gets a peck on the lips. Several of them telling me that I am such a pretty girl. One asks me to marry him instead.

After walking around for a while, I find myself in the back of the bar, catching my breath a bit and giggle to myself. Suddenly I hear a well known voice behind me. "Are you closed for business ? Or can I still buy a kiss ?"

"Tom what are you doing here ?" I turn, and a small gasp escape me, damn he looks sexy. He is wearing fitted jeans and a grey/beige long sleeved t-shirt, the buttons in the front left open, revealing a peak of ginger chest hair.

He walks closer, and I try not to stare too much at those marbled muscles in the tight shirt, probably failing miserably. His voice has an edge to it I never heard before. "Well I was told to come".

"Oh". I say, wondering who has told him to come and why. "But well I guess I am still open for business". My heart is pounding and I swallow nervously.

He pull a dollar bill from his pocket and dumps it in the bucket, his eyes locking with mine. "Unfortunately I don't have any coins, I hope a dollar is okay ?"

"You can always take the change from the bucket". I say, trying to remember to breathe. "If it's not worth the dollar".

"I am pretty sure it is more than worth a dollar". He say with a cheeky grin as he step right up to me.

His big hand comes up to cradle my cheek and then he leans down, his lips pressing against mine. I know it is a fucking cliche and I would have made gagging noises reading it in a book. But it is literally like the World stops and the room goes quiet for a moment. His lips so soft and warm against mine and all I register is him. It is like electricity running through me, a connection I never felt before with anyone.

We break apart, both panting slightly. His eyes locked into mine and now the World seems more like it is tilting. My voice is hardly more than a whisper. "So did you want that change ?"

"Nope". He says, emphasising the p. We are still standing close, I can feel the warmth from him, his scent in my nostrils and I can't stop myself, but let my instinct take over. My hands suddenly in his hair, pulling him to me, kissing him again.

At first he seems surprised, not reacting, but then he melts into me, kissing me back. Our lips fitting perfectly together, as we are giving into the sensation, the taste, the smell of each other. Now my head is definitely spinning.

His hands finding mine, our fingers winding together as they bump into the Wall on each side of my head. He has me pressed against the wall now. I hear myself moan softly. I am actually kind of happy he got a hold of my hands, or they would be all over him, not caring who saw it.

I hear him whimper. His lips leaving mine for a second, his nose gently rubbing against mine, soft kisses like the flutter of butterfly wings, being showered on my lips, cheeks and forehead. I feel totally lost in the moment.

"Hey, how much did he pay ?" Some old guy say. "It's not fair he gets more just because he is young and handsome". Making us break apart giggling nervously.

"Shit the money". I say realising I have dropped the bucket. Quickly getting down on my knees, starting to collect them. My heart is still pounding. Tom is helping me, but I can't make myself look at him. I kissed him, like really kissed him.

Suddenly my mom is there, with Camille and Ariana. Wanting me to come back to the party. I look around realising Tom is gone. Shit what just happened here ? How could I lose control like that ?

Happily ever after ? (A Tom Hiddleston fanfic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara