A hard work-out

*Lexie*
It is quite late in the evening when I step into the gym. I don't spend much time in the gym honestly. When I do I prefer training when there isn't to many other people around, that makes it easier for me to focus.

But stepping into the room, I immediately hear that someone is in there, hiding behind the bend of the layout. A man by the sound of his strained moans. And what moans, damn that is such a sexy sound, that I feel my body involuntarily respond.

I feel embarrassed, it is not like I normally are turned on by listening to men work out. But this guy's sounds are different, there is something really sexy and masculin about it.

Walking slowly forward I peek around the corner, just having to find out who he is. I clamp a hand over my mouth. Oh damn, it is Tom, of all people it had to be him. He is doing pull ups wearing gym shorts and a white tank top. Hot damn, I am trying not to make some undignified sound. Those biceps are.. Magnificent is the closest I get to a fitting description .. and his shoulders moving with each lift up, oh lord.

I can't stop myself from watching him. I mean it has to be okay to look at a specimen this perfect. The way his arms bulge when he pulls himself up, letting out a deep strained moan. I can see the pecs tighten through the shirt. A bit of ginger hair peeking up over the edge. Droplets of sweat dripping of him. Oh he definitely is a sight taken from woman's most heated dreams.

He jumps down, stretching his long body. Then he grabs a bottle of water, taking a long swig of it, making my throat go weirdly dry. Then he pulls of his shirt, using it to dry of his face, revealing the most amazing looking body and I can't keep in a low moan. I mean why didn't he bring a towel ?

His head snaps up at the sound, and I decide it is better to pretend I just stepped into the room. Quickly walking into view, pretending to be surprised to see him there. I instantly see a smile emerge on his face. "Oh hi Lexie, I didn't hear you come in".

"Hi Tom, getting a good work out I see. So you are going to keep the new body I guess?" I try not to stare at his naked chest, but damn it is not easy. A droplet of sweat slowly making its way down, finding ways between the muscles.

He throws the shirt on the floor. "Yeah, it takes some hard work, but well I have to admit that I feel healthier and better about myself. And well I might need it again soo..".

"Ohh spoiler alert". I say wiggling my eyebrow. "But well, I don't blame you for wanting to stay in that shape, it.. it suits you".

Biting his lip slightly, he looks down, looking like he is about to actually blush. "Thank you and uhh yeah, please don't go around telling people I said anything about repricing the role".

*Tom*
"I promise, I won't even say anything to my mom". She say, with a small smile. Okay so she is pretending she wasn't watching me. I won't tell her that I saw her in the mirror the moment she entered the room. I don't mind her watching me, actually I quite like it.

My eyes do a quick scan of her, she looks amazing in a pair of black yoga pants and a very loose tank top over a sport bra. Her hair braided in two braids, not to get in the way I think. "I trust you then".

"Well I better get to work.. or work out". She say with a smile.

"Yeah I need to finish mine up too". I say, watching her walk over to the mats to warm up. Damn her ass looks amazing in those tight pants.

Getting back to my own work out, I try not to look to much at her as she is stretching. I need to keep some focus here. But it isn't easy. The man about to marry her is a very lucky man and I hope he knows that.

I move over to do my crunches, I need to do something hard to focus and I hate crunches more than anything else.. well or maybe it is a tie with leg work.

Averting my eyes from her perfectly shaped behind is hard but necessary, I don't want to be that creepy guy ogling her and I need to focus.

*Lexie*
I watch him move to the bench, the really tilted one of course. Laying down on it. Starting to do those excruciating crunches. Oh damn the way his abs tightens every time he lifts himself up, my whole body is starting to feel flushed at the sight.

Seriously I didn't know it was possible for anyone to be that sexy and he don't even seem to try.It is like it is just a natural thing to him, which makes it even more sexy.

God I am like literally drooling here, it so embarrassing and I quickly, run a hand over my mouth. I shouldn't be looking at another man like this, I'm engaged for God's sake. But all I can think of right now is how those muscles would feel underneath my hands. How that sweat covered skin would taste. Oh damn I need a cold shower.

Okay I need to focus here, so I get up and go to the stairmaster, making me have my back to Tom, starting my work out, trying not to think about the fact that he is close behind me, wearing only gym shorts. At least now I can't see him, it has to help.

I manage to focus somewhat about my own work-out. Okay I might still be imagining his body. Getting my frustration out through exercise. I am so going to need a really cold shower after this, like with ice cubes.

"Ouch, for fucking shits sake". I hear Tom swear loudly with a pained voice from behind me. Followed by more swearing. So he has quite a dirty mouth on him.

I quickly stop the machine and get of it. Turning to see him with his thumb in his mouth. "What happened Tom ?"

He takes out the thumb. "I.. I must have gotten.. uhm distracted. I somehow managed to get my thumb under the weight". He looks at his thumb, making a pained face.

"Let me take a look at it, I am a registered nurse". I walk over, gently taking his hand in mine, looking at his thumb. He really did a number on it. "How heavy was that weight ?"

He bite his lips. "60 lbs, it looks a bit bad right". He makes a pained face, as I very carefully examine the finger.

"Well at least nothing seems to be broken. But it kind of split a bit by the nail. You definitely need it cleaned and bandaged". I tell him with a slight shake of my head.
"Maybe you should get a couple of stitches".

*Tom*
I sigh, typical me.. well the getting myself into trouble. Not looking so intently at a womans ass that I hurt myself. I don't think that ever happened before. But that is one outstanding ass. "Well, I don't Think stitches is needed, but I better go see if I can manage cleaning it".

"Let me help you Tom, it's not really easy to clean and bandage our own right hand". She say softly. "You need something to wrap around it so you don't drip blood all the way through the hotel.Did you bring a towel ?"

Looking around I spot my shirt. "Nope forgot the towel.. again. Could you hand me my shirt ? I think I can get it around the wound to stop the bleeding till we get to my room".

"And have you walking around with that chest bare ? I mean.. here". She pull of her own tank top, handing it to me. Like her walking around in a sport bra is any better.
"By the Way I always forget the towel too".

I carefully wrap it around my finger as she walks over to pick up my shirt. She is about to hand it to me, but probably realises that I would most likely drop her shirt.. she sighs and makes a come here motion with her finger. I might look confused. "Uhm what ?"

"I can't reach to put your shirt on, I mean how tall are you even, like 6'4 or something". She say looking up at me.

I bend my knees, leaning down, making it easy for her to pull the shirt over my head, saying with a chuckle. "Ah 6'2 actually, I am not some kind of freak you know".

"Definitely not a freak, but you are really tall.. in a good way". She say, pulling the shirt down, her fingers unintentionally grazing over my stomach, making me gasp slightly and my muscles tighten. I quickly get my get my  good hand through the hole, and then the hurt one.

"Okay, so my room ?" I ask, suddenly feeling nervous about this. Why am I nervous ? What am I nervous about ?

She turn and walks toward the door, sending me a smile over her shoulder. "Yeah let's take care of that finger".