Undescribable

*Lexie*
I desperately try to calm my wild beating heart. I feel completely boneless, like I am only melting and floating. I feel like I've just lost myself... and at the same time found some new, intense facettes about myself.

I feel him sliding down behind me in the tub, his arms encircling me. he had gently lift me up and carried me to the bathroom, after filling the big tub with warm water. I snuggle back against him.

We sit there for a while, just snuggled up close in the warm water, feeling my body relax and calm down, returning to normal. The he reach out for a sponge, squeezing some body soap on it.

He holds me while he washes my body with gentle, tender, caring touches. It is so erotic, but not sexual at all. I feel his chest heave behind me, his warm skin at my back and his strong arms that holds me, being my rock in the surf. His breath is sweet torture on my neck and I feel my body relax against his, giving in,

His tenderness touch something inside me. He is getting under my skin, answering my unspoken desires and giving me unbearable pleasure, while he never fail to show me how much he cares for me.

"Shsh Baby, I got you." He whisper into my ear and I swallow. It is getting harder and harder to keep up my distance when his tenderness slowly finds its way into my heart.

"Hey, are you okay?" He ask when I get out of the tub about ten minutes later.

I nod slowly, not trusting my voice, smiling at him softly. His eyes follow me, I feel them like a touch on my wet skin. I turn to look at him and see the water glistening on his marbled chest, his face relaxed and a soft smile curling around his lips. It takes me a moment to remember what I wanted to say. "5 minutes... and then follow me." I say.

His eyes darkens and there comes the sexy smile again that I love so much. "5 minutes, Baby, not a second more."

I quickly leave the bathroom. It takes me just a few moments to gather everything I need and then I arrange myself on the bed, wanting to repay him just a bit, to show that I truly want this.

Tom enter the bedroom, quietly and I know exactly what he is seeing. Me, on the white satin sheets, naked, my legs slightly spread, my blonde curls framing me. The candles make everything look sensual, intimate and it throws dancing shadows on my skin that is still slightly wet.

He is wearing a rather small towel around his waist, water glistering on his skin and I wave him over, watching him walk closer, a sexy smirk playing on his lips as he takes me in.

As he reach me, I grab the towel, pulling it of him, biting my lips as I take in the sight of his naked body. I clap on the bed. "Down boy".

"My turn." I tell him and pushes him down on his back, straddling him. I tease and move my fingernails over his hard nipples, loving his gasp. My mouth is devouring his skin, sucking it, licking it, biting it. Tom moan and hisses softly, burying his hands in my hair, arching into my touch.

"Baby...". He growl lowly when I kiss my way down his taut stomach. Heavens, this guy is purely sin. The way he react to my touch, his body arching against me, his hands in my hair. I am taking advantage of his body, taking as much as I can take and giving him back as much as he can bear.

"Oh yes..." His voice trail off and finally die when my hands grab his hips, pressing him down. Painfully slow I kiss myself further down. I want to taste him, the taste and warmth of his skin. The tip of my tongue slides over his pelvis and when I gently bite into the soft skin there, his hips shot upwards.

"Ticklish?" I tease.

"Fuck.... Baby... I...". He mumbles and I repeat it, again he nearly throw me off. His breath is ragged, his heart racing. The smell and taste of him, it is like an aphrodisiac. All this turns me on as well and my touches get more demanding. I try to bite him again, but he is too tense. He is in great shape, not much fat on his body, it's all muscles.

He begin to tremble, his hips arching up against me and I have a hard time pushing him down again. He throw his head back gasping. God, he is beautiful.

And then I lick up his hard erection, from the base to the top in one swift move. He gasp, pushing up against me. And I hear him rip the fabric of the satin sheet, it makes, me smile up at him.

"Relax Baby." And then I take him into my mouth, as deep as I can, which is only about half of him. He is big and hot and he almost yell out at this sudden assault. I want to make him feel as good as he made me feel. But in reality he is having none of that.

I yelp in surprise when he pulls me under his body in a quick move, so that my boobs are pressed into the cool satin and his hot body is flush against my back and my ass. His teeth sinking into my neck, and his hands... God, his hands are doing magic, making me beg within seconds.

When his hands slide under me, pressing against my heated center, I push against it, holding onto the sheet, not realizing that it is me ripping it this time. He keep biting me, gently and not enough to mark the skin. But enough to make me writhe in pleasure, while his fingers touches my clit in slow but forceful strokes.

Tom concentrate his assault on my clit, slowly adding more pressure, sliding his finger inside my hot center every now and then. I enjoy his sweet torture, urging him to never stop.

But when his tongue tease my ear, his hot breath touching my skin and his movements getting faster and harder, all I can do is arch against him and scream out my release. Again he keep touching me, gently and just barely until I come back again.

He grab my hips, pulling me up until I am kneeling in front of him. I loved him being in control like this, Edward always asked me about everything and it kind of killed the mood. He start to stroke my clit again and my hips arch back against him, moving towards his skilled fingers. He presses his erection against my slick opening and I whimper when he enters me with one slow thrust. I feel him so deep, so hard.

I lean my head back against his shoulder, biting my lip to suppress a scream of pleasure. Damn he feels so good. His arm around my waist holds me tightly, his chest pressed against my back. His fingers keep their slow rhythm stroking my clit and I feel a wave of wetness streaming down my thighs. Tom hisses low, his body tense, hard from holding back for so long.

"Please... more. More!" I whimper and he give me more. My clit is so sensitive right now, that he makes me come just seconds later. I scream out again. His throaty moan tells me that he feel my muscles clench around him.

He purrs softly in my ear and start all over again. "Oh my god...Tom... no...". But he just chuckle, knowing that I don't mean it.

"You're so damn sexy like this." He admit. I feel my face flush and try to hide it. He coaxes me, stroking me faster. He has teased me for too long, I simply can't stop it – and I don't want him to stop. I press against him, moving against him with every stroke, not able to do anything but whimper.

And suddenly it is like he snaps. He pulls out, having me on my back under him, my legs hooked up on his hips. He thrust back inside me, his thrusts now harder, more powerful, faster too and he pushes me into a world of pleasure.

"Fuck !" He moans on a strangled breath.

If I had any breath left I might have laughed. But his pace, the relentless thrusting get even faster and I dig my fingernails into the muscles of his arms.

"Please...Tom..." I am close to sobbing. I am about to lose my mind from pure pleasure. I hear the slapping sound, when our bodies collide and then I feel his teeth sinking into my neck again. That is all it takes. I hear my high pitched scream only from a distance, then him gasping my name, releasing himself into my hot core while his body shakes above me.

My mind is blank and my body feels like jello. He collapses beside me and I snuggle into his side, listening to his heart beating, feeling more dated and content than ever before. I quite quickly drift of to sleep.

When I wake up in the middle of the night, he is holding me in his arms, securely tucked into his side, while my head rests on his chest, still listening to his heart beating. And I can't help smiling before slipping back to sleep.