New arrivals

*Lexie*
I go directly from the shop to look for Tom. He didn't deserve that kind of negativity, Well no one does, but Tom is just.. he is the kindest person I ever met, so he deserve it even less.

Finding him at the bar, cradling a glass of whisky in his hand, I go sit down beside him. He keeps looking at the glass. "Oh you escaped the dress of horror".

"Are you okay Tom ? What she said, it wasn't okay. She.. Well she is a snobbish bitch to be honest". I say softly and then quickly ad. "Edward is not like his mother".

He smiles softly, placing his hand on top of mine. "It's okay darling. It's not Your fault, but I am afraid I lost my temper a bit in there. Sorry I probably made it worse".

"That was you losing Your temper ?" I look at him with wide eyes. "Honestly I think you handled it very well".

With a shrug he empties the glass. "Well I have experience handling less than nice women and my ex's mother wasn't exactly fond of me either".

"That only makes you deserve it even less". I say softly, wishing I could take some of the pain away I can see in his eyes.

He gets up. "No one deserves that, but don't worry. And by the way you don't deserve her taking over Your wedding like this, turning it into something there isn't you at all".

"Well it seems to mean a lot more to her. I mean.. I just don't want to make a big deal out of it". I say getting up too.

He gently brushes a curl from my forehead. "Just don't let her bowl you over. Like that dress, it's so not you. You should wear something simple and romantic, something that highlights Your beauty".

His touch sends warm chills through me and my breath hitches. "That is exactly what I wanted, simple and romantic".

"I know you far better than you realise darling". He says softly. "I also know you would prefer something much smaller, close family and friends. Relaxed, outside in the garden. People having fun and dancing".

"You know me to well". I can't help smiling, a warmth spreading in my stomach. "I know it's weird saying after such a short time, but you really understand me".

He just smile. "I am pretty good at listening to what people actually tell me and at remembering the things that matter".

"You are something special Tom, you know that right ? Something rare and unique, never forget that". I say, grabbing both his hands. I truly never met anyone like him. Anyone with that kind of light within them.

"Stop it, you are making me blush". He say, his thumbs slowly rubbing over my skin. "But I actually think you are exceptional too".

We stand there looking at each other, but of course that is the moment I hear Edward call my name. I quickly let go of Tom's hands and whisper. "See you Tom". Then I hurry of.

—————————————————————————————————————

3 days later:
I have just kissed Edward goodbye, as he is going back to LA to take Care of those very important appointments, when there is a knock on my door. "Coming, what did you forget Eddie ?"

To be honest I am still not sure if I am happy or sad that Edward actually spend all three nights in his own room. Apparently not even thinking about sneaking into me at night.

"Hi girlfriend". My friend Camille drawls as I open the door. "Sorry that I am not Your handsome prince".

I stare at my two best friends, Camille and Ariana standing outside the door. Then I let out an excited scream and hugs them both. "Why are you here ? I mean I didn't Think you would come before next week".

"Well we are here to throw you and amazing bachelorette party of course". Ariana says with a huge grin. "Did you seriously expect us not to".

Smiling I let them in, closing the door behind us. "Didn't I tell you that I don't want a bachelorette party ?"

"You did, but we all know that it was Mrs british-stuck-up-bitch that decided that. Your mom called and we arranged something". Camille say.

I giggle, my friends haven't actually med Edwards mother, but they have heard everything about her from me, and well they don't like her. "Just no embarrassing things okay ?"

"We promise, well almost". Arina says grinning. "Mostly we promise to be nice and show you a good time".

"What do you say that we start by getting some lunch ?" I ask them, and as they both Think it's a glorious idea we all head downstairs to the restaurant.

As we stand in front of the restaurant, waiting to be seated, I spot Tom walk into the lobby. I actually kind of had promised him to watch a movie tonight. "Just a seconds girls, there is someone I have to talk to".

He of course totally understand that I have to cancel now my friends are her to throw me a bachelorette party, and tells me to have a great time.

Both my friends are staring at me, and casting glances after Tom as I come back to them. Camille Lets out a low whistle. "So who is the beefy hunk ?"

"That is Tom Hiddleston". Ariana says with a sigh. "He is such a babe. Seriously how do you know him Lexie ?"

"Kind of just ran into him, he is staying here too". I say with a shrug, but then I can't stop myself from smiling. "My mom is a huge fan, so she invited him for lunch and Well we kind of started talking. He is just such an amazing guy".

We are shown to our table and Ariana says giggling. "Well he is single right ? Maybe you could.. like introduce me ?"

"Uhh I don't know.. I mean it might be kind of awkward". I say, wondering why I feel this lump grow in my stomach. Feel my cheeks flush.  "I am not sure he appreciate being set up. Sorry".

Camille og Ariana exchanges a glance and she answers. "I totally understand, no hard feelings".

"It's not that you are not good enough.. I mean he should be happy to date you.. you are great.. and he is great.. you two would be great together". Okay am I rambling here ? "I mean I just don't want him to Think I am just out to set him up".

Ariana giggles. "Sweetie I got it, it's okay. I am not going to try and ste.. to score with him. Don't you worry".

I choose just to stay quiet and focus on the menu. But I can't help wondering what is wrong with me. Why don't I want her to be with him ?