London, 25
This is London. The thot of the century. She's married too, but she doesn't care. We always bump heads with each other because we're too much alike and I can't stand it.

She's the wild one out of the bunch. She likes to party until 5 in the morning. Like where can I find this type of energy? Her husband is a trainer and makes great money. She think he be cheating on her, but its the total opposite.

London honestly think she got married too early because she met this dude named Logan and he became her side dude. Married and ALL! See why I call her thot of the century? I'm sure Logan's not the only side dude though. But I just wanna see how long can she keep this a secret from her husband.

 But I just wanna see how long can she keep this a secret from her husband

Dominique, 22
Then there is my stepsister Dominique. She the calm but arrogant one. She got a smart ass mouth with a nasty attitude and she think its cute. Don't get me wrong I love her like she's my blood sister but i'll still smack her little ass. Dominique also works in my shop as a MUA and she does hair every once in a while.

Dominique became part of the family when I was about 10. Thats when my mom decided to remarry after my father had passed. She was the only kid on her dad side and had a brother and sister on her mom side.

Thank god it was only her that Richard had because I would've lost my mind with two other step siblings. I'm glad she wasn't ugly either because I would not be claiming her.

 I'm glad she wasn't ugly either because I would not be claiming her

Gina, 50

This here is my beautiful mother Gina. She's a nurse at University of Miami Hospital. My mom look damn good for her to be 50. She's the best mom a kid could ask for. I love this lady with all my heart and I wouldn't trade her for anything in the world.

She still try to act and dress like she one of us. But as long as she looked good and healthy, we didn't care how she dressed. And as long as Richard loved it she didn't care what no one said.

 And as long as Richard loved it she didn't care what no one said

Richard, 52
This here is my stepfather Richard. When my dad died he treated us like his own. Im pretty sure if my dad was alive he'd accept my mommy being married to Richard.

Normally I, MYSELF wouldn't approve my mom boyfriends, but once I saw my mom was in love with Richard I had no choice.

Richard is the owner of First Bank of Miami. Even though he had money, she didn't care because she was going to keep her job and she wasn't guaranteeing on him to take care of her. My sisters need to take notes.

Kiyah, 27And finally this here is my crazy ass bestfriend Kiyah

Kiyah, 27
And finally this here is my crazy ass bestfriend Kiyah.  We've been besties since diaper days.
I honestly don't know how my life would be without her to be honest.

My mom actually thinks she's been a bad influence on me every since we became adults. I mean I wouldn't say that, but at the same time she does mysterious things.

She's also a exotic dancer. Which most people call her a "stripper." But she doesn't care what people say as long as she getting that money. I told her she can be a receptionist at my shop, but she want fast money. But hey I don't blame her, but she know I support her in anything that she does.