Twoshot Pt. 2

Silence fell upon you two.

"Zen...?"

He avoided eye contact, silver wisps of his hair sticking to the sides of his face. He was sweaty.

"What were you doing?" Your eyes displayed deep worry, shining with unshed tears.

Zen's Point of View

My heart broke. Did I cause those teas to form...? I, who swore to protect her and never let her cry...?

"Y-Your_Name..." She peered up at me, her arms crossed against her chest, as if she was shielding herself from what I was to say.

I can't lie to her... I won't lie to her. She means too much to me.

Slowly, I forced the words I knew would strike her out of my lips.

"...I was."

I could see Your_Name's expression change to one of sheer hurt.

"But... you said you would stop... Stop for me..." Her voice broke halfway through her sentence. It hurt so much to see her like this...

"Am I not... enough for you to stop? I-I'll try to be better... Zen..." She sobbed my name and fists formed at my sides.

Can I punch myself? I can't believe I did that... Why did I even drink so much to begin with...

"It's not that!! Your_Name, you are perfect. So much more than I could ever ask for. It's my fault."

I reached for her arm, but she jerked away, pain flashing through her eyes. "Why did you do it?"

She glared at the ground bitterly, gritting her teeth.

"I couldn't stop myself and.. I didn't want you to see me like that.. Your_Name, I don't want you to see the part of me that is weak.. you-"

"Zen!!!!" Her sudden scream surprised me. "Your_Name?"

"Shut up." She glared at me now, the tears welling up. "Am I your girlfriend or not?"

I was taken back. "Of course you are..."

She grabbed my hands with hers, holding them tightly. "Then let me see that side of you! I want to help you... I want to know all of you..."

She fell against my chest, her tiny fists hitting me lightly. "Let me... please..."

I broke.

1st Person Point of View (Yours)

Zen's strong arms immediately went around me, practically sucking me into him.

"I was wrong... I'm so sorry..."

Zen was near crying. It too, broke my heart. "Just... Just don't do it again."

And we held each other for a long time. But not long enough. Yoosung interrupted us.

"There you guys ar- NO PDA, PLEASE, I'M BEGGING YOU!"

I stuck your tongue out at Yoosung. "We're coming!"

Then turned back to Zen. He had a smirk on his face, and he bent down to my ear confusing me, "I know I'd be able to make you come, Princess."

My world started swirling. "Z-ZEN!!!"

•••

-We goin' from Mexico City
London to Paris~

Having completely lost your marbles, you were dancing to one of your favorite songs in the middle of the club.

-El Mariachi
El  Mariachi
El Mariachi~

"Zennyyyyyyy!!! Come dance with meeee!!"

He looked at you bewildered. "All I gave you was that drink earlier.." You shrugged and took his arm. "C'mon!"

-We goin' from Tokyo, Italy
Hong Kong to Brazil~

Zen rolled his eyes playfully and pulled you into his arms, "Let's dance then~"

-El Mariachi
El Mariachi
El Mariachi
El Mariachiiii~iii~eeeee~~~

•••

"Hon, you look like you met the Devil last night."

You looked at Tanya regretfully. "I think I did..."

Her dark eyes burned with curiosity. "Ummm??? SPILL!"

You sighed. "Let's just say... Zen is a lot better at dancing than I first thought."

You played with your hair.

'I think I broke some body parts from those twirls...'

There was a knock at the door.

"Oh! Speak of the Devil~"

Tanya opened it, and Zen walked through looking gorgeous as always.

"Nice apartment Tanya." Zen walked up to you and placed a kiss at your temple.

"How's that hangover?" You spat at him playfully. "Better, no thanks to you."

He acted hurt. "Heyyyyy, I'm the one who brought you here this morning after you wouldn't budge out of bed!!"

You mouthed him mockingly. "Hmm.."

Your eyes widened as Zen swiftly bent down about to plant a kiss on your lips, but you pulled back even quicker and held him by his ponytail.

"Nu-uh~~ Cause of yesterday's incident, bad boys don't get kisses on the lips." You stuck your tongue out.

'Hah!' You cheered inwardly.

Okieeeee that's all for now.

Song: Airplane Part 2 - BTS

Yes, I died.

Anyways, I'll update soon~ it's summer break here ^^

Love ya! <3