Reckonings

@Okamlp - I read ur comment, and that didn't even cross my mind! Thanks so much for the idea and pointer. It's going to be featured in this chapter, as you asked. Thanks! ♡

Zen's POV

"So gorgeous...!" I watched Your_Name smirk childishly and splash Jaehee with the salty ocean water. She was wearing a mint blue bikini top, and black swim short shorts as her bottom. Jaehee turned and splashed Your_Name back, and she let loose the most adorable laugh ever.

When I glanced around, I noticed most of the guys on the beach staring at Your_Name. No. No! I stood up an-

My eyes forced themselves open, and I was met with darkness. Ow... That hurt. I turned to look at the clock, and through its blurryness it read 4:26 AM. I shook my head. The dream seemed so real, and if it was another psychic dream... I clenched my fists.

I don't even want to know. I heard a soft voice mumble, and small gentle hands take hold of my biceps. I chuckled quietly. She's too cute... I turned in Your_Name's direction, and rested my chin atop her silky hair.

Her scent...

Nope! Now is not the time dude, keep your §hiţ together!

I closed my eyes, and fell into the world of dreams once again.

■●■●■●

"-Ah," I winced and laid a hand on the bandages around my waist, and looked back up to the blue haired actress in front of me. I threw my white shirt behind me, and watched as the actresses eyes narrowed on my abs. I folded my hands over, and faced my palms towards her.

"Ice make, Lance!" After some time of fighting with the actress, I stole a quick glance at Your_Name. She seemed uncomfortable. I then glanced around, and noticed most female eyes on me. "Lunch break!" And then I made my way towards Your_Name.

"You okay Babe?" I took her small hands in mine. "Oh, y-yeah, fine.." I could tell she wasn't. "Your_Name," She turned to face me, "Tell me what's wrong." She turned slightly pink, and looked everywhere but at my chest. I inwardly grinned proud.

"W-well, I know it's childish but, I don't like how... most everyone is just..." I released her hands and she motioned to me, "Looking." I stayed silent interpreting what she said. So... She's jealous, or? No, that's not it. I wouldn't want other guys to see her half naked, so... Your_Name wouldn't want other girls to see me half naked.

Dąmmiţ! Why they give me this role!? Plus, I'd have to kiss the blue haired actress too... No. I can't do that to Your_Name. She doesn't deserve it. If we were to switch spots, I would just about snap the director's neck. I won't do this to her.

2nd Person

"Director, may I have a talk with you?" You watched Zen confused, as he and the old man went into his office. You stayed seated, ignoring the stares you were receiving. Within the office, Zen and the director were talking.

"Sir, I'm not sure if I can fulfill this role." Zen spoke with a dominant posture and a straight face. The director looked worried, "Zen, what's the matter?" Zen cleared his throat, "You know how I have to strip down and kiss with another actress right?"

The director nodded, "I can't do it. My girlfriend... I feel so bad. I can't do that to her." The director nodded understanding, "This girlfriend, did she tell you herself?" Zen shook his head, "No, but I could see the uneasiness on her face." "I see. Well, are you still interested in this role?"

Zen nodded. "Then you still have to strip. But I will get you a stand in for the romantic scenes." Zen stood up, "Thank you, now excuse me..." And he went back to you. "Babe, listen." You peered up at him puzzled.

"I spoke to the director, and... I won't have to do the romantic scenes." Your eyes widened, "Really?" Zen nodded. You jumped up, and hit his shoulder multiple times hard, "YOU BETTER NOT!!!!"

Zen stood there, looking semi-scared, but not the least bit in pain.

He's strong... You were happy no one is in the room to experience your violent outburst. You stopped hitting Zen, and went on your tippy toes, pecking his lips quickly. "Thank you Zen." He bent down and kissed your forehead, "No. Thank you Your_Name."

Soon rehearsals were over, and you followed Zen back to his car, receiving a call on the road. "Hello?" "W-Wha!? O-okay, I'll let him know." You ended the call silently, and faced Zen with wide eyes. "Your brother was at your house earlier..."

Zen's eyebrows furrowed and he gripped the steering-wheel harder. "And when we didn't answer, he went to see Jumin..." Zen kept his eyes on the road, "That bastard, why would he do that?" You continued, "It was Jumin who called to tell me."

You put your hand on Zen's arm, "Jumin said that your brother was asking for you, and I'm quoting your brother, 'Magenta will not hide until Zen is pried.'" Zen blinked a few times, "Pried?" You shrugged. He sighed and shook his head, "That boy..."

I wonder... Is Zen's brother acquainted with Saeran?

Love ya! <3