Special Valentines Chapter P.2

You asked for sin? IT'S SIN YOU GET MWUHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

*Ahem* *Cough cough*

"Yes, this is the man responsible for stealing young women's hearts from all across the globe." "Oh? Zen, as he calls himself. There have been recent scandals concerning him."

"The most popular one as of now, is that Zen has been involved with a blonde woman by the name of Cheryl Babchick. Here we have a photo."

"Isn't that girl pulling Cheryl's hair Zen's girlfriend? Quite a violent one!" "Ah yes, I belive so. What do you think this picture means? Zen's girlfriend keeping this sca-" Zen took off the radio angry.

"When did they get a photo of that day in the café?" You could tell he was holding back is anger, by the way is knuckles turned white as he gripped the steering wheel. "Zen, calm down..." You rubbed his arm, "We'll worry about this after Valentines." He nodded, slowly loosening his grip.

"But, why'd they have to drag you into this?" You stayed quiet, and Zen stopped at a red light. "Put this on." He held up a blindfold. You stared at it in awe. Daddy... ..Zen? "Wha?" He playfully rolled his eyes, and pulled you to his chest.

Then, he tied it around your head, and you leant back in your seat.

Why am I blindfolded?...

>Time Skip because of your kinky thoughts~<

A hand wrapped around your wrist, making you jump up surprised. "Shh, it's me Your_Name." You relaxed, and Zen lead you out the car, onto some sort of squishy ground.

After a few more minutes of walking, you squeaked when felt something thin and long run against your ankle. Zen chuckled, and you glared at wherever he was through the blindfold. "Just grass." You were confused. Grass?

"Almost there," You could feel the sun warming your skin, and when you felt it leave, Zen had let you go and went behind you. "Ready?" And he removed the blindfold, for you to be momentarily blinded.

When your eyes adjusted to the light, you were met with a very large pastel pink blanket laid on deep green grass, and a brown picnic basket on it. You recognized this place as Zen's secret place.

You looked straight ahead, and was amazed by the way the mountain peaks went into the clouds. You watched the the warm sun get ready to set, and the city way below in the distance.

Speechless, you turned towards Zen. "Zen... this is..." He brought his fingers to your lips, gently quieting you. "Don't say anything." And then he sat on the blanket, leaning against a huge cherry blossom tree.

The petals fell in the wind, creating the perfect allusion of your boyfriend being some sort of irregular being. He patted the place in between his legs, and you sat, leaning against his muscled chest.

You felt Zen rest his chin in your hair, and let loose a relieved breath. "With you here... everything is just..." You finished it for him. "Perfect."

You peered upwards, and Zen looked down at you. Slowly, you moved your head back, and Zen brought his lips to yours, connecting them softly and tenderly. You felt his arms wrap around your waist, and deepen the kiss.

Complying, you continued on for a while, as the kiss went to it's max. Was it an ancient dance? Was the kiss just something inexplainable? Zen moved his lips from your jawline, to right under your ear, kissing downwards.

Right when he hit that oh-so-sweet-spot, you bent your head to the side a bit moaning softly. You felt his hand slowly creep up, and stop right under your breasts on your shirt. Still ministering kisses on your neck, he finally stopped, and removed both his hands from you.

"I... you're not ready, Your_Name... I don't want to rush you into anything..." He looked away from you guilty. Upset, you put each of your hands on Zen's cheeks, and made him look you in the eye. "Don't say that. Today is special, today is a day where you don't have to hold back. Today we express our love in the most meaningful of ways."

Zen's eyes softened, and his hand went onto yours holding his cheek. "Let's just rest for now..." You nodded, and Zen once again wrapped his arms back around you, and you both watched the sunset, as it's last warm rays of light faded from view.

Together, you and your loved one dozed off into a dreamless, restful sleep.

No smut *Cries* >///< I wasn't sure when a good time will be.
I mean, I wanted it to be super special and stuff...

Anyways, WOW! OVER 10K VIEWS!!!!!??? I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!!!!

Do you guys just want smut, like, now? Or later on? Or do you want some foreplay and then the actual deed later on?

Byeeeee Love Ya!

<3