Intertwined P.1

I have not updated this story in at least FOUR YEARS but I was looking at my comments again cause I love you guys sm and found some smut i never uploaded????
It's like 3 parts but apparently I only wrote 2 lmao sounds like me
Not sure whyyy but here YA'LL GO!
No joke- it says I wrote this 06/24/2017
(It's 2021)

🚨🚨!!!!!MATURE CONTENT!!!!!🚨🚨

(There's gonna be like a TON of timeskips in here ^_^ )

Date: April 1st

Events: Zen's 24th Birthday

'Oh dear God Seven, please tell Zen to let me go...'

Making as little moments as possible, you laid on the bed trapped, with Zen spooning you tightly. 'Help Meee!' By now, a steady stream of light streamed through a large window.

Feeling his muscled arms loosen their grip a bit, you took the chance, and slid out under his arms. 'Success!' Quietly opening the door, you winced at a slight squeak.

I'll buy some WD40 later.' Closing it gently, you sighed once you were out. 'Now I just need eggs, pancakes, bacon, sausage, hash browns, and Earl Grey Tea.' Shuffling over to the fridge, you pulled out the needed ingredients.

Also popping in some ear buds, you hummed along to a song quietly, making some weird dance move evey once in a while. 'I'll put some chocolate covered strawberries on the side.'

Turning around to place a pancake on the plate, you noticed the bottom of some silver hair. 'Uh-oh...' Gulping nervously, you followed it upwards, and was met with a pair of vibrant red-pink eyes. "Zen!!!!"

'NOO!!! MY PLAN!!!!' Running towards him, you noticed him eyeing the half-way finished plate of food. "Is... That for me?" "No!" You pushed his back, pushing him back into his room, "Stay here!!!" And with that, you pulled the door back shut.

"Oh, and Happy birthday!!!!!" Then you raced back into the kitchen hoping to finish everything up quickly.

🍓🍳🎂🍫☕

"Zen...?" You knocked on the bedroom door quietly. "Coming." And the door opened revealing him in all his half-naked glory. Wrenching your eyes away from the most beautiful sight ever, you stuck the breakfast tray in his face.

"Happy 24th birthday!"

****

"I'll get it!" Opening the door, you found a half-naked Seven with a duck floaty around his waist. "Your_Name! We're all going to the beach for an overnight trip!" You looked at him confused. "What?"

Then Zen emerged behind you, followed by a squealing Seven. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG GUY!!! Pack your bags, we're going on a trip!"

And after being practically forced to pack them, you changed into (Outfit #1) with (Outfit #2) underneath. "Ready Your_Name?" At Zen's words, you came out from the room. "Is this alright?" You questioned your outfit.

"Y-Your_Name..." You were surprised to hear Zen stutter, "Aren't you showing a bit too much skin?.." 'He's worried!' Your heart melted, and you went on your tippy toes, pulling down Zen's shirt collar.

Placing a small kiss on his lips, you rested your foreheads together, "It's just us and Weirdo over there." Zen chuckled knowing you were referring to Seven. "But he's still a guy."