Intertwined P.2

Here is part 2 idk what I wrote four years ago I refuse to reread this shite
Love you guys <333

🚨🚨🚨🚨!SMUT ALERT!🚨🚨🚨🚨

🚫🚫🚫¡CUSSING ALERT¡🚫🚫🚫

I did not proof-read since I felt lazy. If you find any mistakes, please kindly point them out. Thank you!

Keeping as quiet as he could, Zen crawled on top of you, chuckling lightly at the line of droop going down your face.

'Ahhh, I love her so much.' He placed his index finger at your temple, and slowly moved in downwards. 'If only she knew the extent...' Pausing his thoughts, he looked down and studied your outfit.

'So she was planning to surprise me?' Zen's cheeks turned pink, and he laughed. "Looks like that didn't go too well..." Keeping his elbows propped on the bed, Zen watched with a small smile as you started stretching to wake up.

Opening your eyes, you brought your knees up as to stretch, but a weight held you back. 'Hm?' When your vision cleared, you met a pair of vibrant reddish eyes right above you.

"Zen?" He didn't say anything. You felt a draft of cold air make it's way over your legs, so you looker to your side, realizing what outfit you were in.

'Oh my God.'

Thoughts of before you fell asleep came racing back to you.

'How could I fall alseep!?'

Mortified, you stayed unmoving under Zen, and turned your head facing the right, unknowingly exposing your neck.

Then, not two seconds later, did you feel small kisses being bestowed to your neck.

Your heart rate quickened, and soon the kisses made their way to right under your ear, where Zen started suckling. Letting loose a barely audible moan, Zen rose up, your noses touching.

"Is this my birthday present Your_Name?" Zen peered into your sparkling eyes lovingly. "N-No..." You swallowed looking away.

'Yes, it was...'

"Your_Name," Zen gave you a 'what-am-I-going-to-do-with-you-look.' You looked back at him. His eyes moved from your face, and he slowly moved his eyes downwards.

Zen's P.O.V.

Crawling off of Your_Name, I sat on the edge of the white sheeted king sized bed and studied Your_Name.

My eyes traveled from her pouty pink lips, to the cleavage revealed by the short red dress my love was wearing. I felt myself harden. Sucking in my breath, I continued downwards, until I was looking at her perfect thighs.

'They look so soft...'

They barely covered her underwear, and I felt myself straining against the towel wrapped around my waist. She looks so beautiful.

Like the one red rose petal laid upon the bed with black and whites around it. It's special, different, and beautiful. But inside, it's filled with a passion.

A passion to love. A passion to be loved. A passion to stand out.

I heard a rustling on the bed, and when I turned around Your_Name was sitting on her legs. "Zen?" I turned back around, feeling the beast within.