Pure

"So I thought that we could have a Your_Name and Zen day, how's that?"

You nodded smiling, "Sounds good to me." Zen had made you guys some pancakes, and you were surprised that he could actually cook.

Zen went to shower, and you finished up breakfast, then you washed the dishes.

As you were standing in front the sink, you felt two arms suddenly snake their way around your small waist making you jump.

"Zen!" You hit is muscled arm playfully and showed him your other hand. "Let me go, or I'll attack you with my soapy hand!"

He quickly backed away laughing. "Can't ruin my prefect hair!" You rolled your eyes, "Of course," You dried your hands, and followed Zen to the couch.

"Soo... what should we watch?" You felt a grin coming on, "The Jalapeno Topping Was So Spicy!" Zen gave u a 'really' look. You nodded.

He laughed, "Only for you,"

~~~~~

After it was over, you stretched across Zen's lap and yawned. "Mm.. You're a good actor." He put his hand to his chest, "I know."

You turned around, your nose close to his, "Can we go on your motorcycle?" He gave you a firm look and shook his head. "No." You pouted.

"Pweeeeaaaseeeeeee!?" He looked away, "No.." You grabbed his arm, shaking it slightly.

"Zeeeeeennnnnnn!" He covered his face with his hand, "Don't say my name like that..." He was straining his words.

You suddenly felt bad, and looked down realizing what he's going through, "Sorry..." You kept your gaze on your lap.

"Y/N, fine..." You blinked a few times, registering what you heard. You looked to Zen, whose eyes were soft and sweet, "Go change,"

You nodded, pecking his cheek, and skipping into his room. You pulled on a simple tank top, skinny jeans, and a thin short sleeved jacket.

You fish tail braided your hair, and didn't bother with anything extra. You came out, meeting a worried Zen.

"Are you sure Y/N? It's dangerous..." You nodded anyway. "I trust you with my life, Zen." You saw his cheeks turn pink, and then he motioned for you to follow him.

He took his bike out the garage, and sighed, "I only have one helmet. Here." He rested it on your head, and bent down to buckle it. "A little big, but better than nothing."

You frowned, "What about you?" He shook his head, "I'll be fine. Ready?" You nodded, and Zen took his seat.

You awkwardly threw your leg over the machine, and wrapped your arms around Zen slightly. You felt him laugh.

"I go faster than you can see Y/N, you probably want to hold on tighter," And with that, you were off. Speeding down the road, the trees a blur.

You started squeezing Zen so hard, you could feel his rock hard abs through his shirt.

After a while, you started going up a road following the path of a mountain.

You felt your heartbeat speed up at what you thought this place might be. Zen's secret place..?

You gripped Zen even harder while going up, in fear of your butt suddenly sliding back. You glanced down, flowers and mushrooms lined along the old pathway.

When Zen finally stopped, you let him go, and you felt him release a ragged breath. You rose an eyebrow. Weird...

You also had noticed along the ride that you were squeezing your chest into his back. But.. You decided to pretend that didn't happen.

Zen came off the motorcycle, and turned to you, his hair messy from the wind giving him this boyish look. You liked it.

He took you, and rose you up by your waist surprising you. "Zen!" You squeaked. He laughed.

When you stepped on the squishy grass, you first noticed the large, gently blowing ferns of the oak. You closed your eyes listening to the beautiful sound.

You felt Zen hug you from behind, and kiss your neck. He mumbled, his lips on your skin, "Beautiful, just like you,"

Ahhh ♡♡♡♡ Any one-shots for me? Don't be shy!