Little Bit More

Jaehee locked the door and turned to lean on it sighing. "Another party finished, thank goodness."

You rested your head back against your boyfriend's muscled chest and closed your eyes.

"Aw, Your_Name," Zen swiftly swooped you up into his arms bridal style and kissed your forehead.

You turned pink and started wiggling out of his hold but he wouldn't let you go. "You're all mine Your_Name."

You looked to the other members embarrassed, "Help?" They just smiled at you and Seven winked.

You mentally face-palmed. That guy really watches too many soap operas...

"Your_Name, I think it would be best if you stay with Zen until the apartment's safe. Is that alright with you?"

You gave Seven a nod and peered up and Zen. "Aren't I heavy?" He shook his head, "To be honest, you're actually quite light... are you eating correctly?"

You looked away and sighed, secretly digging the concern. "I am Zen..." You squirmed out of his grasp, and he lowered you to the ground.

"The caterers should clean here up for us, so we're free for the night." Jumin took out his phone and showed it to everyone.

"My Elizabeth the Third is waiting for me, so see you soon." Jumin took his leave after Zen coughed from the picture.

"Oh yeah! LOLOL is waiting for me! I'll see you soon Your_Name!" Yoosung followed after Jumin before Jumin suddenly stopped. "Let's go Assistant Kang!"

Jaehee turned away and rolled her eyes, "That guy..." She gave you a quick hug, and started after Jumin.

Now it was just you, Zen, and Seven. Seven spoke up. "So Zen, please stay with Your_Name until I'm sure she she's safe."

Zen clenched his jaw, and you moved a strand of silver hair out of his face. "I'll be alright Zen," He put his chin on your head and held you tight.

"You're strong Your_Name, please don't change.." Seven looked at you two and yawned. "Seven Zero Seven will be taking his leave!"

He left, and then you took Zen's hand. "Shall we go?" Zen gave you a nod. "Just remember, holding your hand makes me think of many other things.

You turned red, "Z-Zen!" He laughed, "What? It's the truth!" You two stepped outside, and then suddenly a group of reporters with flashing cameras emerged from behind a corner.

Zen stepped forward and whispered to you. "Behind me Your_Name.." You listened not knowing what else to do, and watched the reporters from behind Zen's large frame.

"Zen! What do you think everyone's opinions are on Echo Girl?" Zen didn't answer and instead turned around, taking you by the shoulder leading you to the limo.

"Zen!" They kept flashing pictures, getting Zen gradually angry, but he knew better than to snap. You noticed how anxious the press was becoming, and you decided to speak up for Zen.

You moved to behind him and faced the reporters, against Zen's words. "You had your time to ask questions earlier, now go home! I'm sure you're eager to. Please."

It seemed as if they didn't hear what you said and became even more intrigued. "You're the girl Zen's dating! Tell me, how does it feel dating the world's most wanted guy?"

You stayed quiet, and Zen crossed his arms on your shoulders, then pulled you back into his chest. "We shall be leaving."

He grabbed your hand and pulled you along until you were in the now moving limo. He let loose a relieved breath, "That was too risky Your_Name, please don't do that again..."

You felt bad and played with his hair at the end of his pony tail. "Sorry..." Zen smiled, "But thanks for helping me out."

You nodded, and leant on his shoulder, slowly falling asleep until you felt yourself lay on a soft bouncy fabric.

You blinked, your vision still blurry, and saw pure silver and a blurry mass of handsomeness. You still couldn't believe he was your boyfriend.

You decided to do what you felt at that moment, and you slowly rose your head and pressed your lips against his softly.

It started as a soft kiss. But when you broke away, Zen's eyes were fire themselves. "Your_Name..."

He crawled on top of you, so your small frame was encased by his larger one, and then he hungry kissed you deeply.

The kiss was new to you. A dance? Or maybe just pure love. Zen started kissing down your jaw to your neck, right under your ear.

He suckled on your sensitive skin, earning new sounds from you, and whole lot of squirming. "Zen..." You squeezed your thighs together, feeling this need for the first time.

He rose up onto his elbows, and he was sweating slightly. "Your_Name," he swallowed. "I have to stop.. or else I won't be able to.."

You felt disappointed, but understood his reasoning. I mean, today is only the eleventh day you've known him.."

Zen rolled over, but pecked your red pouty lips. "I'll be here whole night,"

You nodded, and he switched off the light, and you slept with him spooning you. It was best sleep you ever had.

Next Update: Tomorrow evening