Book of Dragons

It was raining, yay. I had to dry myself off, so did Hiccup but he seemed uninterested. We headed over to get our food and saw the other classmates. They were laughing and talking about today's lesson. I looked over at them while heading to the table next to them. I sat there with Hiccup and could hear the other children laugh at him and make fun of him. Surprising! I scooted over a little so that he could sit down. Gobber then took out a miniature-sized book, with his hook hand. If you've seen the size of his exchangable hands, you'd mistake anything extra small.  He took it out and told everyone to study. Thanks to Snotlout, all the other Vikings complained about reading. The only Viking that really wanted to read it.. was Fishlegs, whose read it a thousand times.  Snotlout got up to go kill something and the other Vikings followed him. Me and Hiccup, had the book all to ourselves.

'"Dragon Classifications: 

Strike Class,

Fear Class,

Mystery Class,"'

'"Thunderdrum: This reclusive dragon inhabits sea caves, and tidepools.When startled the Thunderdrum produces a concussive sound that can kill a man at close range.                                      Extremely Dangerous: Kill on sight."'

'"Timberjack: This gigantic creature has razor sharp wings that can cut through full-grown trees.         Extremely Dangerous: Kill on sight."'

'"Scauldron: Sprays scaulding water at its' victim.                                                                                               Extremely Dangerous..."

We were both frightened by the sound of the lightning, yet we continued to read.

'"Changewing: Even newly hatched dragons can spray acid.                                                                         Kill on sight."'

'"Gronckle...Zippleback...TheSkrill....Boneknapper....WhisperingDeath......Burns it's victims.......buries it's victims.....chokes it's victims......turns it's victims inside out.....Extremely Dangerous.....Extremely Dangerous.....Kill on sight...Kill on sight...Kill on sight."'

We then turned to a too familiar page.

'"Night Fury: The unholy offspring of lightning and death itself. Never engage this dragon. Your only chance, hide and pray it doesn't find you. 

Speed: Unknown

Size: Unknown"'

We both looked at each other in complete shock, then I saw Hiccup pull out the drawing he had drawn of the Night Fury he saw. He laid it on the book, and we both completely stared at each other, not muttering a word.