Goodbye

I looked at the house, and walked up to Nightshade. She looked even more anxious than I was.
"You ready, girl?"
She nodded, and began to act like a puppy. I smiled and prepared the rest of the stuff. I saw the rest of the dragons preparing their homes.
"Leaving so soon?" I heard a gruff voice ask. I turned to see Dad. I smiled nervouly, "Yeah, it's gonna be more like a treasure hunt." He put his hand on my shoulder. "I want you to know that I love you and that, I want us all to be a happy family. All of us." I smiled, "I'll be back Dad, and I love you too." He handed me a basket of fish. I smiled even more, and heard a lot of noise in the house. "Looks like the Foot is up." I chuckled. Dad laughed and went up to the house, then he looked back at me, "He'll miss you." I stared at the ground, "I know." Then, I looked up at him, "Make sure to tell him." He smiled at me, "I will."
I was ready to leave, when I heard a lot of footsteps. I sighed, and turned to see a tearful Hiccup. "You're leaving?" I looked at his face. His eyes were red, and he looked like a poor little baby crying for someone to pick him up. I remembered that piece of my life as I stared into his olive eyes. "Hiccup..."' I started. He hugged me, and from the looks of it, he didn't want to let go. "Please don't go." He cried into my shoulder. I sighed. Then I lightly pushed him off and grabbed his cheek. "I have to. I refuse to believe the rumor." I hesitated but replied. He looked at me and wiped his tears off. "What if it is true and you'll be gone forever?" he asked. I smiled at him, "If I lived, I guess that means that I should at least look for her." He kept looking at me. I kissed his forehead, and replied, "I promise, that when we meet again, we'll be a family again." He nodded. I got on Nightshade and looked at Hiccup. "Goodbye Hiccup." I said, and flew off.