Hiccup's long lost twin?

*In Berk, obviously*

My name is Eira the Terrible Dragonn Tooth. Hey, I've heard of worse names. Ok, so I've always been interested in catching a dragon to keep as a pet. Unfortunately, the other Vikings don't exactly agree. I was almost late for Gobber's night shift. I ran as long as my little legs could carry me. I got inside to see Gobber talk to a young boy with a huge catapult. His shaggy hair looked a lot like mine. He started complaining to Gobber about going to catch a dragon.

Boy:Aw, come on, let me out, please? I need to make my mark!

Gobber: Oh, you've made plenty of marks! All in the wrong places!

Boy: Please, two minutes! I'll kill a dragon, my life will get infinitely better... I might even get a date!

Gobber:You can't lift a hammer, you can't swing an axe, you can't even throw one of these!

[holds up a set of bolas]

Boy:[gesturing to a catapult machine of his own making] Okay fine, but this will throw it for me!

[He touches the machine and it fires a set of bolas through the window, knocking out another Viking]

Gobber:See, now this right here is what I'm talkin' about!

Boy: It, it... mild calibration issue, I...

Gobber:Don't you... no, Hiccup! If you ever want to get out there to fight dragons, you need to stop all... this.

[gestures to all of Hiccup]

That was very rude of Gobber. Wait, did he say Hiccup? I've heard that name before.

Boy *Hiccup*: But you just pointed to all of me!

Gobber: Yes! That's it! Stop being all of you!

Hiccup:[annoyed, squinting sideways at him] Oh...

Gobber: Oh, yeah!

Hiccup: You, sir, are playing a dangerous game! Keeping this much raw... viking-ness... contained! There'll be consequences!

Gobber: [deadpan] I'll take my chances.

[heaves a dented sword into Hiccup's hands]

Sword. Sharpened. Now.

I saw Hiccup heavily carry the swords to be sharpened. I grabbed my apron and strapped it around myself. Suddenly, Gobber slapped my back, "Eira, little late don't you think?" I nodded. He gestured me to Hiccup, "Why don'tcha help Hiccup for a while? I gotta go." I grabbed a few unsharpened swords and sharpened them along with Hiccup. I noticed him look at me then back at his work. I looked at him for a long time and noticed that he looked.... just like me! He stopped and held out his hand. "Name's Hiccup Horrendous Haddock the Third," he introduced. I shook his hand and replied, "Eira the Terrible Dragonn Tooth." Our eyes met and I felt a little strange that we had different names, but we looked the same. We returned to our work until we heard a Deadly Nadder roar. He looked at me then at his catapult, and on. He whispered, "You thinking what I'm thinking?" I looked at him like he was crazy, "That's crazy." He grinned, "You in?" I grinned back, "You kidding? Yes!" I took off my apron and followed him to a nearby cliff. It was nearly death for both of us when a Nadder tried to kill us. He set his catapult and waited. I could hear him muttering, "Come on give me a sign." I knew exactly what he was waiting for. Then our waiting paid off. A Viking then yelled, "Night Fury! Get down!" Hiccup pointed toward the light and fired the catapult. We both heard the Night Fury fall into Raven Point, the woods beside the village. Hiccup danced around and I couldn't help but laugh. He showed off like an idiot but it was funny, "Yes! Yes! Did you see that?" He asked nobody but I just nodded. Then we heard a sickening rumbling behind us. We turned to see a Monstrous Nightmare. Hiccup's face saddened, "I didn't expect you to see." I grabbed his sleeve and we ran, like literally RAN. Hiccup was screaming as the Nightmare spew its fire at us. We turned to a nearby pole. I was so scared, I thought I was going to cry. I didn't think about anything else but the dragon, and unintentionally I squeezed Hiccup's hand. I heard grunting and soon enough I couldn't hear the Nightmare anymore and the pole me and Hiccup were hiding behind dropped and rolled down destroying other houses. There I saw the Chief Stoick the Vast, glaring at us but it was headed mostly to Hiccup. Hiccup winced, "Sorry, Dad." I looked astonished as I saw a muscular man head over to his runtlike son. Then an argument started as Hiccup was dragged away from me by his father. I caught up to him and listened to their arguement.