Chapter 1

"Come on Emily! You have to have some fun! You can't keep living in the darkness, eating ramen noodles." Emily Prentiss' friend Marlize said.

"I've been doing fine thank you very much." Emily told her.

"Emily, you look like you haven't showered in days, your breath smells awful, Sergio's litter box hasn't been cleaned out in so long, and your apartment hasn't been cleaned in days. You need to get up and have some fun." Marlize told her.

"It's not my fault my boyfriend of five years broke up with me for some other girl he cheated on me the entire time with." Emily said.

"You can't keep doing this to yourself. Yes, I know it hurts, but you need to show him what he's missing out on. I heard that he is going to be at the club tonight. So we are going to go there, and we are going to show him that he made the biggest mistake choosing that girl over you. So you are going to find the tightest dress that you own, and I am going to do your hair and makeup. But, before we do that, we are going to clean this place up, and you are going to take a shower, brush that hair, and brush those teeth." Marlize said, pulling Emily up off her bed. Emily got to brushing her hair because it hasn't been brushed in about a week. After that, she took a shower and got dressed. Once she was done brushing her teeth, she went out to the living room to help Marlize clean. Once everything was cleaned up, Marlize made Emily put on the tightest dress she owned.

"Damn. Emily Prentiss has a body." Marlize said. Emily rolled her eyes and went to the bathroom so Marlize could do her hair and makeup. After she was done, Marlize got ready herself, and they were off to the club. Marlize invited a couple of their friends to join them, and they were meeting them there.

"There's Anna and Valerie!" Marlize shouted and ran over to them.

"Emily! You look so great!" Anna shouted over the music.

"Thanks! You guys look great too!" Emily shouted. "I'm going to get a drink!" Emily said and went over to the bar.

"I think you've had enough." the bar tender said to a blonde sitting next to her.

"Trust me. I'm not that drunk." the girl slurred.

"Well, it's my job to cut people off when I feel like they have had enough. So, you are done." the bartender said. He turned to Emily. "What can I get you?"

"I will just take a couple shots of rum." Emily answered. He quickly got her the shots and went to other customers.

"So what's your name?" the blonde asked.

"Emily. Yours?"

"Jennifer. But you can call me JJ." JJ said.

"Nice to meet you JJ." Emily said.

"Well it certainly is nice meeting you." JJ said with a flirtatious smile. "Dance with me." JJ said and grabbed Emily's hand. Emily finished her shots and went out to the dance floor with JJ. As the music played loudly through the building, JJ was grinding up against Emily. Emily would be lying if she said that she didn't like it. As more people filled the dance floor, Emily and JJ started being pushed closer together. Emily could feel someone grind against her from behind, so when she turned around and saw that it was her ex-boyfriend, she quickly moved away.

"What's wrong?" JJ shouted.

"Emily! It's so nice to see you here. What are you doing? Stalking me now?" he crazy ex asked.

"No. I'm just having fun. Where's your slutty girlfriend? Fucking some other guy?" Emily asked.

"Actually yes. I walked in on them. I saw you and wanted you back." he said.

"Too bad. It's not happening." Emily said.

"Why?"

"Because." Emily said.

"Because why?" he asked, trying to get a real reason out of her.

"Because she's taken." JJ chimed in.

"By who? What other guy would want her?" he asked. JJ smirked and kissed Emily. Emily was surprised at first, but a second later she kissed back. After three seconds, JJ pulled away.

"Does that answer your question?" JJ asked.

"It's not real. You're too hot to be a lesbian. And you're way out of her league." he said. JJ grabbed his ear and pulled him outside. Emily had to follow because she was eager as to where this was going.

"If I am too hot to be a lesbian, well then," JJ started and kicked him in his manhood, "you're too weak to be a man. And you're wrong. You see Mr. Dude, Emily here has stopped playing in the little league. She jumped up and started playing in the major league, and she is never going back to the little league. So therefore, you are the one way out of her league because she stopped dating childish boys and started dating someone who is mature and is good for her." JJ said.

"You're the childish one." he said in a pained voice.

"Really? I didn't cheat on her and call her names in public. Plus, from what I've seen of you, your hair indicates that you are quite the player, and you have probably slept with a couple of guys, the way you dress is like you are a wanna be teenager who tries to get the girls, but you fail because of the way you talk to them. The only way that you actually get laid is when they are drunk. It also works on prostitutes, but not too many because I always see you here on weekends. Your watch and name brand clothes indicates that you are a spoiled little rich boy and always gets what he wants because your mommy or daddy buys it for you. But when you don't get everything you want, you throw a tantrum because my guess is that it always works. You probably also work at your dads business too. So if that isn't childish enough, then I don't know what is. You might want to start your tantrum now because mommy isn't going to pay for Emily to stay with you. Goodbye." JJ said and walked back inside with Emily.

"How did you know all of that?" Emily shouted.

"I am an FBI trained profiler." JJ said.

"Well thank you for that!" Emily said.

"No problem! I have to use the bathroom." JJ said and left. Emily went back to her friends and smiled. But then the questions started.

"Who was that?!"

"Are you dating?!"

"Do you have her number?!"

"Guys! That was JJ, no we are not dating, though she did get rid of you know who for me, and no i don't have her number. It would be awkward if I did have her number. Plus she is married, and I am pretty sure that I am not a lesbian. I'm straight." Emily said. After drinking about four more shots, Emily started feeling tipsy, but she really had to use the bathroom. She excused herself and ran before she peed herself. But, when she walked in, she saw JJ looking at herself in the mirror. When JJ heard her, she turned and looked.

"Hey pretty girl." JJ said and smiled that signature flirtatious smile.

"Hey. I didn't know you were still in here." Emily said.

"Yeah. I had to wash my face." JJ said.

"Oh." is all Emily said.

"Hey come here. I think you got something on your face." JJ said, so Emily walked over to her. Emily was beginning to feel self conscious because what if other people saw it? "It's right here. Let me get it." JJ said and started moving her face closer to Emily's. Emily couldn't process fast enough what JJ was doing until she felt JJ's lips were on hers. It was a soft kiss at first, but then it got more and more heated. JJ  pushed Emily up against the sink, but Emily stopped it.

"I'm sorry. I have to go." Emily said and left. She didn't know why it turned her on so much. She was straight, so it shouldn't have done anything to her. Right?

A/N

Hey guys! I just couldn't resist making another Jemily story, so here you go! I hope you like it!