Betty• scared but not alone

🛑mentions rape🛑

I see Archie begin to enter my room. "LEAVE!" I scream as he comes in and locks the door "Betty it is time you learn that you are mine not anyone else's not the Serpents and certainly not Jugheads"

He starts to head tworeds me with a rope and began to grab me he tied me up to the back bored of my bed. He was much stronger and bigger so I had no chance.

He grabbed my diery off of my vanity and reads it "I think I love Jughead and the Serpents have done so much for me I am so happy this is all Shit! I make you happy not them and I will prove it!"

He started to undo his belt as I tried to speak but no words come out. He moved towdes me with only boxers covering him up as he slowly started I stated to cry " Shut up!" As he covers my mouth and then a faint yell came from downstairs and I knew it was the Serpents they came in knowing something was wrong as Archie broke the doorway geting into my house.

The next thing I knew Archie was out the window and the four Serpents were coming up the stares. They saw my tied up with a year stained eyes.

"Betty!" Jughead looked at me with fear and anger in his eyes " Oh my god!" Toni enters rushing tworeds me they start to untie me with fangs and Sweet pea sitting at the end of the bed conferting me.

" Betty tell me exactly what happened!" Jughead was starring at me he was kissed along with the rest of the serpents. " w-well
..." I explains what had happened and what Archie did.

"He- He raped you!" Jughead said with fire in his eyes! "Y-yes" I said shyly and stated to cry
"Ok we will be back!" Jughead said leaving with Fangs and Sweet Pea leaving Toni to stay with me. I sat there and cried and cried into To his shoulder she pushed me up to face her "maybe you should take a shower and feel clean again!?" I took her advice and took a shower.

I felt a little better but still destroyed " do you wanna watch a movie?" I nodd as we make our way down to the tv room and turn on mean girls and waited for the boys arrivel but fell asleep.