Jughead•The Threat

I walked Betty home after we took a walk along Sweet Water River and also after she ripped off that two faced cheater. I was happy for once in forever.

I turned around to see a ginger with eyes of betrail coming my way after Betty went inside. He came up to me and pushed me.

"What the hell man!?" I said as he started to step back.

"So you think that you can just steal my girlfriend and not get hurt!?" He stepped closer and got up in my face

I looked at him with eyes full of anger "Okay man one she isn't your girlfriend and two O didn't steal her she reached out to me  after she saw you making out with another girl!"

I just turned and walked away as he yelled at me I just turned him out and zoned out so I didn't hear a word he said.

❄❄❄

I

was outside of the Whyte worm with Sweet pea and Fangs and Toni and told them what happens.

Sweet pea has had a past of going to beat up Northsiders who have threaten us. I just hope that he doesn't do that with Archie.

"So when do we get to meet the Northside princess?" Fangs  questioned

"Well you already have kinda a couple weeks ago when we were walking to the Whyte worm and that blonde who litterly ran into me that is her."

"Woah woah Betty Cooper?" Toni seemed surprised I looked at her really just worried.

"You know her Toni?" She gave all of us a look of stupidity 

"Are you serious? The reason she went there was to tell me about Andrews she is my best friend we hang out a lot and don't you remember that day you told me to go outside to talk to her?!" Toni snapped at all of us.

"Oh yeah what did you guys talk about?" I hoped to god it wasn't Archie.

"Archie . . ." I looked down in disappointed

"Oh and you Jughead and how you told her to call you Juggie and how you guys had a 'moment' which is now apparently something more

I looked down and smiled then over to sweet pea talking to Fangs about something else

"Does her mom know?"  Toni asked with a crazed look and slightly worried.

"I don't know why?" I felt kind of worried as if there was trouble

"Well it took awhile for her mom to accept me as her best friend seeing that I am a serpent after seeing Veronica as her best friend before me until the whole thing with Archie." Toni seemed really serious

"I don't know but I will ask!" Once again worried