Betty•The ring of pops door

I was just sitting there staring at a cute yet mysterious boy. I figured I should break the tension and turned it into a staring contest sadly I blinked and lost then pop brought us our food.I took a bite of my burger as I fought him staring at my milkshake and I asked him if he wanted some and he took the cherry on top and I laughed we kept laughing then the bell went off at the door and I ignored you but Jughead didn't his smile turned instantly to a frown so I turned around.

I turned to see an angry redhead with eyes of fire he was so damn angry. I looked back at Jughead and he wasn't scared he was angry too because he knew who he was the one who kissed me and hurt me.

Archie stood at the end of our table "Who is this"  Jughead looked up in anger and just said "Jughead Jones" and he reached to shake Archie's hand but Archie just ignored him and looked at me "Betty I thoug-" I stood up and interrupted him "So did I!" I looked at Jughead  and back at Archie "But I guess not" and sat back down and he just looked at me "But why I don't unders-" I shouted at him "wht don't you ask Veronica and maybe next time close your window you pig!" I slammed some money on the table and grabbed Jugheads hand and pulled him out of the diner and we went down to sweet water River.

I didn't feel heart broken at all I felt annoyed and I just wanted to be with Jughead alone with him. I looked up at him and I told him I was sorry.

He looked at me confused "Why aren't you crying didn't he hurt you?" I looked up at him "He was just a school girl crush that is all I am more annoyed by him then broken.

He looked more happy after I said that and it did make me happy that he was happy. I looked at him and stared he looked back and smiled as we kept walking. I looked down and I grabbed his hand and laced our fingers together and smiled again

Her Choices जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें