Jughead•The blonde at pops

I was waiting to see this girl I arrived about ten minutes early because I was so excited. I was so nervous and happy at the same time. I was just thinking and thinking over and over again what other feelings was she talking about? I was sitting in the side of the booth that was facing the door so I could see her come in.

It had been about 15 minutes but I was getting impatient as soon as my mind reached the conclusion that she stood me up a little bell went off.

I looked up and there was a beautiful girl heading my way she smiled and stood at the end of my booth. "Sorry I am late I had some rubble with my mom." I smiled back as she bit her bottom lip and sat down.

"Hi Jughead I am so happy to see you again!" I looked at her smile and said "Hi Betts me too!" Then I had looked into her eyes as pop made his way over "Hey kids what would you like to order?" A burger and fries and a strawberry milkshake please pop" he looked at me as I was still looking at her "And for Jughead?" I had no response  "Jughead Jughead hello" I shook my head and said "Oh sorry it 2 burgers fries and a coffee please pop thanks" I looked back at her and she looked back to me and we just kind of stared at each other for awhile.

Being the girl that she is Betty had turned it in to a staring contest to I guess break the tension. Ofcourse I had won I mean I could have lasted was longer but she had blinked. I smiled and said "Good luck next time doll face" I looked up as pop brought us our food and sat down her milkshake she took a bite of her burger as she saw that I was starring at her milkshake. "Do you want some?" She looked at me with those big green eyes "sure!" And I snatched the cherry on top and She said "Hey I didn't mean the cherry!" As she was giggling and I   went "Woops!" As she started to laugh even more.sHer laugh made me laugh as I think I made her laugh.Thos was truly a great moment then a bell went off.