-Betty•The red headed devil

I had been sitting agents the wall and I couldn't help to smile he held my hand and he wants me to call him Biggie and he is really hot. I never really had a thought about Archie till Toni came outside. "Betty,I thought someone else had your eye?" I smirked "He grabbed my hand and told me to call him Juggie he was so sweet and nice, I really like him!" she frowned "Archie?" I looked at her and said "Well he sat at lunch with me and leaned on me he was so cute and cheesy hmhm."
"Oh Betty you cetch."

The Next Day

I have been thinking about Jughead all day I just can't stop is he thinking about me? I don't know what the hell to think. I went to the locker room yo change into my cheer leader outfit and then to go to see ...Archie.

When I headed out to the Football Feild I had a lot on my mind. Would I ever see Juggie again but what about Archie. Then speaking of the red headed devil,"Hey Betty! I missed you . . ." I just looked at him "Thanks Arch." He looked disappointed "Are you ok?"I just stared in the distance and told him I had a lot on my mind. He hugged me and I hugged him back,I finnaly relised but he didn't he pulled me in even closer and and he kissed me. I was kinda scared and kinda freaked but whatever it isn't like I would ever see Juggie again. RIGHT?

On my way home I had thought about a lot and I was  delighted to taje a shot with Archie. Will we have a shot together or will he go back with that raven haired bitch who I used to call my friend  . . . Best friend. She ripped him out of my hands and she knew how much I loved him then. She looked into his deep brown eyes and snaked him from me. That all ended when a boy named Chuck Clayton came to town and she kissed him right in front of Archie. He was left heart broken,the a thought came to mind  . . . Am I just a rebound?

He probably has changed. I went home and sat down at my desk. I opened my backpack and pulled out my calculus book and found a note . . .

Juggie
800-929-7872
Please use it  . . .

I smiled and started my homework. I had a lot to think about and I need to start to think about it.

*A few hours later

I desighted to take a break and I sat and stared at the number then to Archie's window and my jaw dropped.

She was in there in his room kissing him she looked out his to close his blinds and made eye contact with me and smiled. Then she pulled his blinds leaving me to sit there and suffer.

I looked down at my phone and desigted that I am done with Archie and then texted  Jugheads.