Betty•I choose serpents

I felt really bad thinking why would Archie do that to Jughead . . . Why would Archie do that to Jughead? Maybe it is because I am now to available to him to use to make Ronnie Jealous or to use anymore?

Then I was drowned out my thoughts as there was a knock on the door I opened it to see a group of teenage boys in south side serpent jackets but Jughead was nowhere to be seen.

"Hey you are jugheads chick right?" The no boy who yes did have black hair and was tall but not Jughead.

" Uhh yes is there a problum?" He looked at me and smiled " We are the ones who took care of the Andrews boy." I smiled back "Oh wonderful to meet you come in" I was way to happy to see the people who took care of my problum.

I directed them to my dinner table "May I ask for yourguys names?"

"I am sweet pea this is fangs and uhh Toni but she didn't help she is just here for a filler for the other two who couldn't join us today."

I looked at him as so did Toni " I came not to fill a void but to see my best friend you ass!" Toni snapped at him as I giggled

"Oops I forgot . . ." Sweet pea said sarcasticly as fangs laughed then Toni came and helped me to get cookies from the kitchen as I heard the doorbell.

I opened the door to see Archie barging in and pacing the living room oblivious to the Serpents.

"Seriously Betty! You chose the shot side trash over me!" I looked at the serpent watching him then looked at him.

"Archie I don't want you here leave." I said in a serious tone "What did you just say?" I looked him straight in the eye as he was stopped pacing and looked at me " You heard me LEAVE!"

He froze the Serpents keeping quit but still watching us. "You bitch!" Archie yelled and pinned me up agenst the door now the Serpents were angery.

" SHE SAID LEAVE YOU INTITTLED PEICE OF SHIT!" Toni yelled as Archie darted around pushing me down he panicked at the sight of them and ran out.

Toni ran up to me as I stopped the two boys from going after him " I am fine he is not worth it everyone just sit and I will get some cookies for a job well done." She gets up in a calm matter.

"Wow who would have known Jughead would fall in love with a girl who gives out cookies as a awored and can take a jerk with a smile on her face?" Sweet pea said as he stuffed his face with an m&m cookie

My head darted up "Fall in love with is that what he said?" I said with a shy smile on

"Well he said love at first sight to but he also used in love as well . . ." Sweet pea said obviously

"Yeah cooper you really have Jones wipped" Fangs joked as I couldn't help but giggle

The next few weeks went by as such that almost every day not worried about my mom ad she was at a business trip for two more months.

❄❄❄

I was laying in bed wrighting in my diery as I heard a slam from downstairs and a fast bolt up the stares. All in a quick second a red headed monster is at my door.