Chapter Thirty-two

August Alsina,

I looked down at Rayne as she laid on my chest knocked the fuck out. We just got back in from the mall going out to eat. Now we was suppose be watching some stupid add show she been recording but after our shower it went she went to sleep.

"Baby, why you looking at me like that?" Rayne asked sitting up.

"We gotta talk. The lease up in a month."

"So we gone renew it?" She asked while looking me in the eyes.

"No, I got us a place. Well that's if you want to move in with me." I said sitting up fully.

"Of course I'll move in with you. When did you manage to get a place though?" She asked now looking up at me.

"During birthday plans and shit."

"I know you ain't saying that you being paying rent at place we not in since March. I just know that's not what you saying August Anthony Alsina Jr."

Well damn. She snapping for what.

"No, a nigga ain't rich. The apartment not gone be open until like two day before the lease is up. So I paid first month and last month rent when we move in. I have everything handled. If I had money to pay rent at two places during the same time. I wouldn't be stressed about having to pay these people they damn money back."

"Oh okay." She said with a little head nod.

"You always think a nigga just spend money." I said shaking my head.

She think I just spend and spend. Without a care in the world on how much money I am spending. Over spend one damn time and a nigga can't live it down.

"I was just making sure. You be going the extra mile to make sure things stay a surprise. But what we about to do?" She asked while getting out the bed. She fixed her shirt and walked near the closet to slide her slides on.

"I thought we was suppose to watch that stupid ass show. But I mean we can hop on some if you want to."

"Hop on what? Packing? What about Teke? I know he ain't been here since finding out Bonnie pregnant but what about his clothes and things?" She said while walking to my side of the bed.

"He gone have to come get his own shit. He already know niggas was letting this shit up after we graduated. He better move his shit in with Bonnie." I said as she pulled the cover off me.

"How did she end up here? Ain't all y'all from Nola?" She said stepping back from the bed.

"She follow his ass here. Got into the nursing program and all that shit. I was shocked but the same time. You could tell they asses was gone last. Even in high school. But she not actually from Nola, a neighboring city." I said getting out the bed.

I walked over to my slides and slide them on. I interlocked my fingers with her and we walked out the room.

"So, we moving this stuff into the new place?" She asked while leading me to the kitchen.

"I was thinking new shit. I mean unless you want to take this shit." I replied as she let my hand go after leading me to the counter.

"There is no more Kool-Aid. But we can get all new ideas. I'll start shopping when I get off work. It's a lot of little shops around my job."

"Oh and you couldn't make the Kool-Aid? That's fine. I just want you know, don't tell nobody until we been there for at least two weeks." I said while getting the pitcher out the cabinet.

"Why? Who would I invite though? I only talk to you." She said cocking her head to the side.

"We fucking all over that damn apartment. I mean kitchen and all. I'm talking every inch. So be prepared."

"So, no period?" She asked like I ain't think this shit through.

"I thought this through. I got the lease extended until after ya period. Got the place set for after your period. I got this shit planned out. I'm talking I'm trying to eat ya pussy every damn where in that bitch the first three days we there." I said being completely honest.

I opened two packs of kool-aid and got the sugar out the cabinet and poured a good amount on top of the the kool-aid that was sitting in the bottom of the pitcher. When I looked to the side and see it looked like just a pile of sugar in this bitch. I grabbed the big ass spoon and put the pitcher under the water and started stirring the shit.

"You have too much time on your hands." She said with a tone of disbelief.

"How? Because I know your body? That's what I am suppose to know. I should know your body like I know my own body." I said putting a lid on the pitcher and putting it in the fridge.

"No, because you made all the decisions based off my body."

"Look, I couldn't make love to you like I wanted to here. Teke could have walked in at any moment. Everybody don't need tp experience what it sounds like for you to moan." I said while turning around to face her.

"You don't have a small dick. I get sore, you not getting the kitty for two weeks straight. I enjoy have walls with grip." She said looking at me like that shit really suppose to mean something.

"Okay." I said while walking out the kitchen. "You heard what I said, don't give the address up for two weeks.

"Two weeks." She repeated with an eye roll. "Some times I think, you a little horn dog."

"Nah, I'm gone enjoy ya body while I can. Because once I start putting babies in you, I'm have to wait for you do drop my load and then six weeks after that because I can get back in it. And, I'm trying to place a couple of them in you." I said wrapping my arms around her.

"How many?" She asked turning to look at me.

"Um, how many you trying to push out?"

"That's not the question Aug. It don't really matter how many I'm trying to push out. It matters how many I plan on pushing. At the end of the day if I don't get on birth control, you choose rather you want to wear a condom or not." She said looking at me.

I moved to be in front of her and placed my forehead on her's.

"You tell me how many you want to push out. That's all that matter. You know what your body can handle."

"Well, I don't want more than four. Anything more is too much and..." She stopped mid talk and then got off the stool and pushed pass me and rushed to the bathroom.

"Baybeh, what's wrong?" I asked walking behind her.

I walked in the bathroom and seen her leaning over the toilet throwing up. I walked to her and held her hair back for her.

"You good?" I asked as she came up from the toilet.

"I guess it was lunch. Just not sitting right. I wasn't feel bad all day." She said leaning back on me.

"What about your period? Didn't it come early?" I asked remembering her asking me to bring her a pad because she started spotting this morning.

"It stopped I guess. I was spotting but after that nothing." She said before she got back on her knees and started throwing up again.

Aw damn, my baby probably caught this damn stomach virus that's been going around.