Chapter Twenty-five

Rayne White,

Being released from the hospital today and I'm happy as hell to be gone from here. I hate hospitals and to have to stay in here really blows.

This isn't really the way I wanted to meet August family, especially not his mother this way. Like who wants to meet they boyfriends mom in the hospital after finding out she was there when you was found in the floor laying in your own pool blood.

Then on top of all this I raped and lost me and August child. Granted I didn't plan to have a child this early in life or even our relationship but that was still our baby. So, to know what I lost him or her behind being beaten and raped just not good for the mental.

"Baby, you ready?" August asked me as he stepped into the room.

I was suppose to be getting dressed in some clothes he brought me from my house. But his ass got me looking just like him. When do I ever wear hoodie and a jean jacket on? With joggers and some all white ones. I don't even own a pair of all white ones.

"What's wrong?" He asked cocking his head to the side.

"Baby, I look like a shorter, fatter, darker you." I said imitating his motion.

"What's wrong with you looking like me and don't play ya'self." He said grabbing me by my hips. He leaned down and placed a kiss on my forehead before kissing my lips.

"I wasn't playing myself. Just being honest."

"Ehh. Well everybody is at the apartment. They decided it would be best for me to come get you alone. Randy also said for you to bring him some hospital apple juice back."

"He always want something."

"You sure you don't want to tell your parents?"

"If they was concerned. They would have been here. They should know something is up. I've been inactive for how many days. It's been how long and not a single phone call or text from them but they can post pictures on Facebook from their date nights." I said sounding a little bitter but I have every right to. Who doesn't call to check on their child that they haven't heard from in days? Like seriously.

"Don't even stress it. The ones who worried. Been here. Every day, without a missed day. All the love you need." He said moving from in front of me.

"Yeah I suppose. Still fucked up that my own parents aren't even concerned about what is happening in their child's life." I said, walking over to the bed. I said down for a moment just to rest. My body is still sore and my head feels light headed when I stand for too long or more around too much.

"You okay? Rayne if you not feeling up to it. You can stay a little longer. You know that right." August said, walking over to me.

"I'm good. I just want to leave from here. I hate staying in hospitals."

"Don't you wanna work in a hospital?"

"Yeah, no. I want to work on a doctors office or something. Don't nobody wanna work no hospital hours." I said, preparing myself to stand up one more time. "Where is the nurse with my discharge papers?"

"When I was out there harassing her she said that she was waiting in the doctor to sign them. But he with another patient."

"Well damn. What he doing? Washing they ass?"

"Cut it out. It could be something important. All his patients deserve the best care."

"Okay, since when? I hardly seen the damn doctor."

"Ya ass was in a coma. You won't seeing shit."

"Okay we not about to argue about this shit."

"You not about to keep talking to me like I'm ya damn child." Her said leaning over me.

"Hello, Ms. White." The doctor said walking fully into the room.

August moved and sat beside me.

"How are you feeling?" She asked, looking down at the clipboard. "Still getting light headed?"

"I'm fine and no, not at all." I said, cause August to turn his head and look at me. I didn't even have to look at him to know the look he was giving me. I could feel it.

"Okay, well still taking it easy. Don't be trying to move too quickly. Try and soak in the tub at least twice a week. Don't over exert yourself. Take things slow for a little while. And be safe." She said while handing August my damn discharge papers.

So I can't hold my own things? Okay.

"Come on little old lady." He said standing up and grabbing my hospital bag.

"But you older than me. If I recall." I said sliding off the bed to stand up.

"Hey." My nurse said walking in with a wheelchair. "It's hospital policy."

I rolled my eyes and walked over to the wheelchair. I sat down and rolled my eyes again at August smiling at me like this shit okay.

***

Sitting in August room while everybody else is in the living room area is just a mood. I don't want to really be bothered, not necessarily in a rude way. I just rather be ducked off in this here room. I mean every one is trying to be really understandable about me wanting to be alone. But every five minutes August comes back here.

"Baybeh, you sure you don't wanna come out there and watch the movie? You know you love movies." August said climbing in the bed with me.

"Yes I am sure. I'm fine in the room. I don't really feel like being social at the moment. I just need a little while to myself."

"Yeah I get that. But I don't really wanna leave you alone." He said while climbing under the cover with me. "I'll just lay in here with you."

He slid his hand around my waist and tucked his head away in the nape of my neck.

"I love you Rayne."

"I love you too August."

|| Mane it's been forever. I'm sorry y'all. I just started back on my second semester of college at the end of August and I'm still adjusting. I'm try not to disappear on y'all like that again. Anyways excuse all the errors. ||