Chapter Nine

August Alsina,

I got one fucking day until this date and my fucking teacher gave me a 89.9% as my fucking grade. Ain't that some childish shit.

"Why you look so down?" Rayne asked me sitting beside me at the table.

"All my classes I got a 90 or above but this one teacher gave my ass a 89.9. Who the fuck does shit like that. It's like failing a test by one point."

"She couldn't have just gave you the one point. She really put your grade at 89.9? That's so weird." She said laughing.

"What's funny?" I asked looking down at her.

"I'll still go on the date with you August. 89.9 is basically a 90 if you round it." She said shaking her head. "I'm not an asshole."

"You talk to your family?"

"No. I talked to Randy and Rachel but not anyone else. My mom is tripping right now and I just rather not talk to my dad." She said looking up at me.

"Oh alright."

"Where we going?"

"Don't worry about it." I said causing her to roll her eyes.

"So what do I wear?"

"Something casual."

"Okay." She said getting aggravated with me.

She started talking about something but I was blocking that shit out because I'm really sitting here having a staring contest with Drew. Not on no gay shit, I just looked over and there he was staring at Rayne.

"August." She said causing me to break me concentration.

"Huh? What?"

"Was you listening to me?"

"No." I said being honest.

She turned to see what I was looking at but she turned at the wrong time. As soon as she turned some chick was standing in front of Drew.

"Wow."

"It's not like that. I won't looking at her."

"Nah just her ass."

"I won't. I looked over and Drew was staring at you and then he started staring at me, so I was staring back. See turn around now." I said as the girl walked pass.

When she turned around I guess her and Drew made eye contact because she turned back around annoyed and he got up and left.

"I fucking hate him. Everything about him piss me off." She said rolling her eyes.

"Calm down baybeh."

"I am calm."

"Want to go to lunch?"

"That would be nice but I have class soon." She said before standing up.

"Can you not be a nerd for a day? You can do all the work online and you know with one day left before break these busted ass professors ain't here." I said grabbing her hand.