Chapter 13 : The Plan

Chase in MM

Elijah stopped in front of Liquid Love and looked over over at me.

"You know the plan?" He asked me for the millionth time tonight.

"Yeah. Get him in the parking lot, I know," I rolled my eyes, pulling down the tight, short leather dress he had bought me. "But I mean, forreal, you couldn't find a better dress than this hooker shit? It's suffocating me."

"Its only to lure him in the parking lot," Elijah chuckled. "You expect him to follow you if you was wearing some long ass church dress?"

I rolled my eyes again. "Alright, just wish me luck."

As I walked out, he pulled me back, kissing my lips. "I love you."

Shocked by his words, I just stared at him. He just gave me a simple, serious look. I smiled, pecking his lips once again.

"I love you too."

He grinned widely. "Iight enough of that lovely dovey shit. Get ya game face on, baby. You got this."

I smiled and walked out the car, pulling down the dress once again that nearly made its way into my ass. I sighed. Elijah couldn't shop for a girl to save his life.

I walked into club and looked around, casually. I looked like I was just my bobbing my head to the music but I was looking out for Chase. It didn't take too long to spot him, pouring champagne on two bitches in the VIP section.

I made my way there and the bouncer, Elijah's close friend, gave me a small smile and opened the red velvet to let me in. He was apart of our plan too because Chase had fucked his daughter a while back and abandoned her pregnant with his child. He wanted Chase gone, too.

In fact, every one of Chase's boys in his crew was apart of this. They brought him to the club so that we could follow through with the plan. Despite their praises to Chase and friendly smiles, every one of them had something against Chase. So they didn't hesitate to say yes once Elijah told them about the plan.

I strutted to Chase's table and stood there as the commotion by his friends went on about the two girls, dripping wet in champagne, showing their hard nipples through their wet blouses.

I pretended not to even notice him, moving my hips to the music playing. Eventually I caught his eye though and he walked up to me.

"Ava?" He smiled, walking in front of me. I smiled, pretending to be surprised to see him.

"Chad? Its nice to see you again!" I squealed, hugging him.

"Its Chase, baby girl," He chuckled, hugging me back.

"Oh my bad, I forgot," I lied, slightly moving aside as he rested his hand on my ass.

"Well, damn, you looking good," He said, eyeing my dress. "I didn't see you since you ditched me in the club that night."

"Oh I'm so sorry about that," I chuckled lightly. "I ran into someone in the bathroom and I completely forgot."

He nodded. "Its cool."

"But if you tryna get outta here again, I'd be glad to," I said as seductive as I could, resting my hand on his chest. He looked down at me, smiling.

"Let's go then, sweetheart," He said, taking my hand. As he guided me out the club, I pulled out my phone and shot Elijah a quick text.

Me: Omw out now

Him : Copy

...

"Damn, wait till I got you in my crib." Chase licked his lips and I gave a fake smile. We walked to the dark, empty parking lot where he parked his BMW and he beeped it open.