Chapter 9 : Hiding

Elijah POV

I sat up in my bed, with my head throbbing. I had a headache because of the hard drinks I was drinking last night. I stared over at Ava who was sleeping next to me, naked. I knew damn well what happened last night but I just couldn't bring myself to believe it. This was my best friend's little sister and I fucked her. What kinda friend am I?

Guilt ran though as I got up to take a shower and brush my teeth. I had to stay away from her today. After last night, I might end up wanting more of her because of how good she felt. It was by far the best pussy I ever had. And I admit, I do like Ava. With her, its like she's one of my boys. I could play video games with her, talk shit without her being sensitive, watch movies, play fight, and she could even cook. And even after all that, she was still beautiful and a good dresser. Girls like that were hard to find nowadays.

It scared the hell outta me how much I liked her. I knew if Justice found out, he'd kill me with his bare hands. I walked out my crib just as the sun was rising, fully dressed and ready to make some money and forget about last night.

Ava

"Shit," I hissed once I woke up. The pain below was unbearable. I looked down to see that I was bleeding. I quickly got up and took a shower. Afterwards I changed the sheets on Elijah's bed and threw them in the washing machine in his bathroom.

I hadn't even realized Elijah was gone until I was folding up the warm, dry sheets. I hope he wasn't feeling a certain type of way after last night. I mean, he was the one who started it.

Butterflies filled my stomach thinking of him being inside of me and stroking in and out of me like he loved me. His kisses on my skin as he stroked, felt like real love. I couldn't help but smile. I decided I'd cook and clean for him to show him that I really wanted to move on from the "friend zone" and make this official. I honestly could care less about what Justice had to say about it. He wasn't here, so why not?

I started frying chicken and peeling potatoes. I was gonna show him that I was wifey material.

...

Ater lotioning up and spraying my favorite Cherry Blossom perfume, I slid in a black tight dress I had for a while. I had been cooking and cleaning all day. I was exhausted but it was worth it.

I set the dining room table with some candles and the plates of food I had been slaving in the kitchen for all day, waiting for Elijah to walk in. I wasn't sure what I was going to do when he did but I was ready. I figured since it nearly 10 o'clock at night, he'd be coming in soon. But unfortunately, I was wrong.

Hours passed and the food got colder. By the time it was 1 a.m, I gave up. I covered the food down and blew out the candles. I guess it wasn't to be.

(Even later that night)

I was sleeping in ny own room when I heard the sounds of giggling and whispers. I crept up to my bedroom door and peeked out to see Elijah and a girl, kissing on the couch.

Hurt, I just stared at them as Elijah stripped the girl's clothes and she straddled his lap. She moaned loudly as he kissed her neck, cupping her now exposed breasts.

"Shhh," He warned. "My sister is sleeping."

Tears formed in my eyes at the sound of him calling me his sister. After last night, thats all I was to him? His sister? Who fucks their sister?

I closed the door quietly, slamming a pillow over my head as her moans got louder. I felt dirty. I felt used.

...

"You all quiet over there," Shayla said as we drove to the mall the next morning. I begged her to take me because I couldn't be around Elijah today. Not after last night.