See Your Dreams

This chapter is dedicated to vnsslzx for the wonderful constructive criticism 😊

It's a short chapter, but I love it anyway. Hopefully you do too.

****

I'd like to say that I've been ignoring Will since I had that dream, but of course I can't. I can't ignore him because he belongs to me. I shuddered at the thought. He belongs to me. Like he were an object.

I've never liked the idea of owning another creature that has a mind of its own and can do things by itself. However, since this has been forced on me by my mom, I guess I should step up and go with it. It makes me uncomfortable, though.

I wiped my eyes as I got out of bed and stretched. I grabbed a change of clothes and a towel before I took out two blood bags and put them on my dresser. I had learned that two bags a day would suffice for him but I preferred to give him four. That would be bag six of twenty.

"Hey Will, it's time to get up."

He startled me by sitting up almost immediately. I cleared the frightful expression from my face and nodded, presenting a small smile.

"You should put on some nice clothes. You'll be attending breakfast with the family this morning. There are two blood bags on my dresser for after you get dressed. I'll be back soon."I thought about telling him to shower, but then remembered he already had when I woke him up as I dreamt. I left him there, going downstairs to the other bathroom and turned on the shower.

I washed my body and brushed my teeth, preparing for the day. I put on a pair of grey shorts and a white top. After drying and brushing my hair, I put it in a bun.

Deciding I looked decent enough, I went back upstairs to my room. What I didn't expect to see was a still shirtless William drinking one of the bags I put on my dresser.

Holy cow... He looks amazing. So built..

"You know I said after you get ready, right?" I questioned.

Instead of replying, he smirked, "You know I can hear your thoughts, correct?"

I gulped.

Crap.

"Y-yeah. So?"

"Oh. I'm assuming you don't know that includes dreams, then," he smiled at me, placing down the bag.

Quicker than I knew he could move, I found myself pressed against my bedroom door. I looked up at my hands which were being held above my head by his powerful grip.

"Do you think of me that way often, innocent Lillian?" His mouth was right beside my ear and his breath fanned my ear, causing me to shiver. I was almost offended at the mention of my innocence.

Too close!!!

I took a deep breath and looked him in the eye before responding, "Well, you would know? Wouldn't you?"

"You hide your fear well. On the outside," he grinned now. "But your eyes show terror."

"They do not!"

"I wonder what they would show if I were to..."

He didn't finish his sentence. Instead, he brought his soft lips to my neck and kissed it gently. I gasped only to feel him smile against my neck. I closed my eyes and tried to push down whatever this feeling that he was causing was. I don't do this.

"William, get off." I almost didn't recognize my own voice. It was low and sultry. His eyes darkened slightly, but he let go and backed away.

"I'm sorry." He scratched the back of his neck.

I cleared my throat, hoping to get rid of the unfamiliar tone. "Let's just go down for breakfast. We'll talk about... that... later."

He nodded, looking a bit confused before opening the door for me and closing it behind us.

It's going to be a long day.