The Plot

Dom's POV

"Captain."

He received only an angry grunt as a reply.

"Sir."

I chose to ignore him this time.

"Dom."

"The fuck you want?" I really didn't have time for this right now. I was about to sink into the blonde, petite vampire I had just rented for the night. I couldn't wait to pound into her like the slave she is. I smirked down at her as she kneeled at my feet.

"He has been newly purchased."

I looked back up to my second in command. An ugly brute who seems to be telling me that my William has been snatched up again. I wonder how long until they send him back this time. I've been keeping an eye on him since he was stolen from my clutches. Fine, I will reluctantly admit that he was sold fair and square. Regardless, I've been a hunter rather than a warden ever since. More benefits. And it means I get to have the bloodsuckers first.

"Mm. And?"

"Sir, the vampires know that he is alive. And they are looking for him now. I believe they think that they can start and win a new war with the help of their young 'king'." 

At this, I burst out into an honest belly laugh.

"Oh that's fucking rich. And what a king he would be. They do know that he's been defiled by the likes of me right?" I let out a chuckle. "How old was he then again? Sixteen? Oh, I'm sure he'd be much better now that he's older..."

It would be nice to lose myself in that fine piece of ass again. Human or not, he was warm and tight. 

"See to it that we find him first. Let's make it common knowledge to these vampires that neither they or the werewolves will ever be free again."

"Yes, sir."

From the corner of my eye, I saw the girl tense as her eyes grew wide. I let out a gruff chuckle, knowing she was hearing every word.

"Oh, and lieutenant?"

"Sir?"

"He's mine first. Before anyone else. Understood?"

"Yes, sir." 

As he shut the door behind him, I wondered if Fang had retained any knowledge from all the lessons I'd given him on being submissive. He'd remember them by the time I got my hands on him. I gestured for the blonde whore to find her way into my lap with a mischievous grin on my face.

********

Lillian's POV

"Would you sing with me if I asked?"

"I would do anything if you asked, Lillian. I am sure you have deduced by now that you can have anything you want from me."

We had just left music class and were walking home. We had walked to school today, and the day had surprisingly gone by like a normal day despite our confessions of yesterday. I even got a new book from the library.

"Well in that case, I ask that you never call me kitten again."

He huffed out a breath before he responded, "then what nicknames am I allowed?"

"Wellllll. You can call me Lil, a shortened version of my name. Like how I call you Will sometimes. You may call me beautiful if you like," I immediately regretted saying this as my face lit up like the fourth of July. "I dunno! Just any regular cute pet names I guess..." I hurried out the rest of my sentence as I attempted to will away the flush in my cheeks.

"So I can call you angel? My angel? Princess?"

I hid my face in my hands as the blush only got deeper. "Change of conversation!"

He only laughed at me before kissing my forehead and then jogging a couple steps in front of me.

"Don't go too far, you'll get lost!"

"You think my sense of direction is that bad? I know where I'm going!"

I rolled my eyes and followed after him.

Even though I was the one who had asked him on a date, he was determined to plan everything himself. It made me feel bad that he was not allowed to initiate reservations and such as he was meant to be a slave. 

He will never be a slave to me, though. I care for him more than I care to admit. Although sometimes, it can be very frightening.

I ran up behind him before jumping up onto his back, knowing he would catch me with ease. He hoisted me up further onto his back.

"Grip my shoulders tight so you don't fall, princess."

I shoved my face into his back in an attempt to hide my reddening face. Wrapping my arms around his shoulders, I squeezed tightly.

"I said don't fall, not choke me half to death."

The cackle that exited my body was a rather heinous sound. I shook with the effort of containing my unladylike laughter.

I only giggled more when he passed the street that would take us home. Through my chuckling, I informed him, "You know home is down that street you passed on the right, right?"

He sighed and rolled his eyes playfully. He backed up and turned right on our street. Someday I'll have to make this handsome prince sing with me.