{12}

"Fionn" i stuttered

"Fionn" i stuttered. "Don't worry, I won't do anything" he spoke softly, moving close to me. He brushed his hands on my warm pink cheeks, "take a shower, I'll be waiting downstairs.." He said not letting his eye contact break. I saw a man in front of me, a man with potential, a man who's holding my heart in his hands so carefully.

I nodded and saw him as he left the bathroom, closing the door behind him. I slide down my way to the floor. I felt shy just remembering what happened. I covered my face and squealed in happiness. "I'm in..love!" I managed to say after a while of silence. "I'm in love with him and he's...leaving" that thought hit me like a truck.

I sat under the warm water and kept thinking for a long while. I wonder why the good things are always the things we have to let go off. The magical things never last, I wonder why?

I wonder how to prevent it from leaving..

I left the bathroom after showering my hair and body. I wore my baggy grey hoodie, with leggings, and I tied my hair in a low bun following his trials downstairs. I found him eating some chocolate in one hand and drinking milk from the other. "You definitely shouldn't nominate yourself for transformer" he chuckled, "what took you so long?". "My gender." I rolled my eyes, sitting on the chair facing his leaning body on the counter. "Hey not all girls take long you know" he replied. "And not all guys speak bullshit you know" I threw my words at him.

There was this moment of silence where we both looked at each other and without even realizing it a smile was being formed on our lips. He placed the stuff on the counter and leaned in front of me. "I still do prefer long showers you know", I was told by that devilish smile of his.

I stood up. "Where you off to?" He asked. "The cafe, wanna join?" I answered and ultimately asking him if he cares to join. "Actually it's not your choice, you're not staying in my house forever. Come on" I pulled him along with me. "Yeah sure whatever" he grabbed my head and started to mess with my hair.

"DOESN'T MEAN I'M SHORT THAT I CANT GRAB A CHAIR AND TAKE MY REVENGE BACK!" I yelled warning him. He immediately left my hair and raised his hands up, "hey hey, not the hair" he imitated jesse's sentence from the show 'full house'. I laughed getting the joke. We then both left to the cafe.

"So you guys are together now or what? I knew y'all gonna make a cute and stupid couple anyways" Jack spoke to us taking out his list to take our orders down. I looked at Jack and laughed "just take our orders will ya?", I looked at fionn to see him staring at me lovingly. I blushed shamelessly. "So the usual?" Jack asked. "Yes sure" I blurted. "Actually make mines the Spanish latte, please" Fionn said quickly. Jack nodded and left.

"At what time are you leaving?" I opened the topic. "My flight is at 7 am" he spoke, lifting his coffee up and down. "I'll drop you" I replied. He looked up at my face, "are you sure?". I nodded smiling, even though I had the urge to hold him in my arms and keep him there forever. "Alright, if you please. However if you don't want to, I'm not forcing you Rosalien" he spoke softly holding my hands for reassurance. I placed my hand over his and yet slowly moved my finger over his. "When you stood there in front of me after you kissed me, I saw a man with potential, a man who wants to achieve the impossible. And I don't want to stop that, that it's self is a beauty mark carved in a rock. It will always be there, just hoping to be seen by the rest." I said softly, lifting my gaze to look at him.

"Thank you Rosalien..for everything" he kissed my hands. I smiled trying to hide the fact that I won't see him for God knows how long, or maybe never.

The night soon came in and I heard that idiotic happy voice say "the night just started!" He laughed. "Arcades!!" I suggested. "The movies!" He added. We kept adding more and more to our list. Knowing our night is going to be hectic and full of embarrassment.

There's only one problem...

The night never lasts long.