{3}

It was the next day already, I couldn't sleep last night cause all what I kept hearing was fionn's annoying voice in my head

It was the next day already, I couldn't sleep last night cause all what I kept hearing was fionn's annoying voice in my head. Ugh this boy is my real life nightmare.

I headed to the cafe to have some coffee and try to stay awake. I entered the empty place and headed to my place, the quite corner, near the window just to be faced by

Fionn.

FIONN!

He chuckled at my shocked and irritated face. "hey,angry grandmother" he greeted. "What are you doing here?! In my place? Haven't we discussed this yesterday already" I asked not giving him a chance to answer me back. "What, I left but I never said this place was yours officially?" He sipped on his coffee, looking up at my standing figure.

This brat!

Words wouldn't come out of my mouth, I was too irritated. "The cafe is EMPTY" he emphasized empty.

.....that didn't just happen!

"Did you just copy my sentence from yesterday?, mister fish boi!" I said while my eyes were too busy widening at his shitty ass manners. "Mm, maybe. Maybe not?" He replied so calmly, ending it with a smirk. "Oh hell nah, I ain't gonna give up my precious table for a boy like you." I sat on the chair in front of him.

He doesn't know me yet, I'll do the impossible to get what I want.

I placed both my hands on the table and leaned my face a bit, making sure he feels uncomfortable with my stares. " Rosalien, what's for today? The usual?" I heard jack's laugh nearing us. I didn't move my eyes nor my body.

You just wait fionn, I'm a statue built to make you uncomfortable.

"No thanks jack, nothing for today" I replied not moving. I could feel him questioning what's going on but I'm too busy here. "Make it her usual, and a mocha frappe please." Fionn ordered. "No jack, don't get my usual, actually when you get his mocha place it on the other table." I said, sounding like I'm chopping wood to start a fire.

I saw fionn nod to jack and singling him to leave.

"Acting generous huh! I'm not like those girls who will fall for shit like this." I said.
"Yes I can see. You would fall for a table more than that." He smiled. "You're so annoying, have you heard that before!?" I said laying back on the chair. " And your so delusional, Rosalien" he replied, holding eye contact with me.

It sounded nice, my name coming out of his lips-
AYE AYE AYE WHAT ARE YOU SAYING ROSALIEN! Get your shit together women.

"Don't say my name." I ordered him.
"Don't give me orders, I ain't a restaurant." He replied.

Jack soon came with our orders, I gave him that "didn't you hear me?" Look. "What? You know you need to drink something or you can't stay here like a potato." He said. Fionn laughed. I glared at fionn and pulled jack away to give him this "mother" lecture.

-----
"Poison him!" I said whispering, low key yelling to jack. Jack laughed and replied "you know it ain't in my hands, and besides you guys surely look good together". "No we're not!" I denied . "I have a question for you Rosalien" jack said. "Shoot". "It's the time of the month isn't it?" He laughed loudly.

Ow no he really did shoot..!

I jumped and grabbed his neck down and started to mess with his hair. Yes jack at times would make unnecessary jokes but he's my best friends and tbh how could you get mad at a boy like him.

I soon left him and headed to sit in front of fionn. "You guys seem close" fionn stated. "Stalking much? Yes we are." I replied. Fionn smiled and pushed my frappé forward.
" who knew your 'usual' was my 'usual' too" he chuckled.

Ha ha ha. no.

I gave him this disgusted smile and said "seems like I need to change it then" grabbing my mocha frappe and sipping on it. I could feel fionn stalking every move I make.
"Will you cut it off?" I replied feeling uncomfortable. "What?" He asked. "Your stares. It's making me uncomfortable." I said honestly.

"You're not actually that bad, you know" he said out of the blue. I felt shivers flow down my body.

"Is this a way for you to get the table , cause it won't work" I said coming back to my senses. He laughed. His laugh was warm and cozy.

"You really are stupid" he laughed, drinking his coffee.