{10}

What am I supposed to do is such situation? Lean in and kiss him?

We both kept looking at each other's eyes for a while, silence flowed in the room showing no mercy in lowering our loud heartbeats. Suddenly the sound of the blood pumping in our hearts felt tangible.

"Fionn.." I whispered, barely making it audible."Hmm" he hummed, his hum was full of warmth, warmth I died to feel, but not today. "You're stepping on my book!" I stated.
Great now I made this awkward. "Oh! Oh." He carried his weight off of me and sat on the other end of the couch, grabbing my book and handing it to me. "Thanks" I blushed, taking it from him.

It was silent, it was totally awkward, it was the worst feeling you could ever feel. Darn it!

I looked over to fionn to see him looking down at his fingers, playing with them. I smiled slightly, "I'm sorry, but I bet that brownie would've tasted good" I tried to cheer up the situation. "Hey, don't even try Rosalien. Besides more for me", he leaned back placing both of his hands on the edge of the couch, laughing. "What was I thinking trying to cheer up shit, you're still you!" I coughed, rolling my eyes. "Just admit it, you wanted to kiss me" he blurted.

My head naturally spun around to face him in shock. I couldn't answer, because it's true. He raised his eyebrows and chuckled "that's what I thought". "Don't be so full of yourself fish boy, I would rather kiss a stranger" I squint my eyes and mocked his voice. "Ohh really? You bet you can go out now and kiss a stranger?", he challenged me. I'm normally up to any challenge but this was different. It was different because I've...

Never kissed someone before.

"Nah, I don't do challenges with failures" I made up an excuse. "You're afraid huh?" He marked. "Nope, just change the topic will ya? You're making this even more awkward" I stated the obvious. "Fine fine angry gramma," he raised both of his arms and then soon dropped them down "well where are we off to?". I looked down, "let's just stay at my house, shall we? My ass is too lazy to move". "Well noted" he chuckled and sat closer to me, opening Netflix on the T.V.

I took glances at him in the mid of the movie and I realized that the cafe wasn't the only reason I've got to keep him here, I wanted him here, I loved being around him, he flutters my heart.

"When will you leave?." I said out of the blue, grabbing his full attention. I turned to face his face and I saw him already staring at me. "After tomorrow" he replied. "After tomorrow??? What? How? Why?" I was totally taken aback by his answer. I didn't expect it to be so soon, nor was I prepared to lose so much.

He kept silent, knowing if he answered I'll just ask more questions. "Can't I help? Please" I asked softly, hoping my voice won't crack. He looked down and up again, directly staring into my teary like eyes. "Can you take that responsibility? The cafe?" He asked, smiling slowly with each word he spoke. I lit up, I lit up so much I could light up a whole blacked out castle. I nodded eagerly, faster than a lightning.

"Well then you look after it, as long as I'm gone princess, promise?" He spoke. " yes sir! I promise with all my heart!". I hugged him in surprise, hovering over him. I looked down at his face and smiled, "thank you my prince" I lay my head on his chest and slowly I felt his warm arms wrap around my petite figure. "You earned it", were the last thing I heard before I slept in his embrace.