{8}

We were walking down the Convent Garden to go to the movies

We were walking down the Convent Garden to go to the movies. I was still speechless from what just happened. I didn't know what I felt back there, nor I've ever felt this way before. It's a strange feeling but I kinda enjoyed it, but eh I'm totally not gonna fall in love with anyone. I'm Rosalien, a rose could bloom by herself.

"Rosalien. What movie do you wanna watch?" He asked, standing in the line for the tickets. "This is not a date!" I blurted out of nowhere. Fionn looked at me shocked, "who said it was?!" He continued to laugh. I looked up at his happy dorky figure, Damn I just realized this dude is actually way taller than me, man I feel triggered.

"Unless you thought it was" he teased. I glared at him and said "The people who tolerate you on a daily basis are the real heroes, which in this case is me". He chuckled and fluffed up his hair.

After getting food and buying the tickets, we entered the movie room. We grabbed our seat, "I'm glad you found what you're good at" I said sarcastically. He laughed, "wut? Choosing the best seats in the cinema?". I nodded and smiled to his cute yet a pain in the ass face. "Avengers: infinity war!" I exclaimed not knowing he chose this movie. "And I'm glad I chose a movie you would enjoy" he said sipping on his coke, while laying back and watching the movie.

To be honest I saw some couple kissing and looking at each other and shit. Like guys! Are you kidding me, it's a MARVEL movie! How could you just not focus? And besides, ew! They're legit sharing millions of bacteria in each saliva they share, that's disgusting and disturbing.

"Just watch" fionn whispered, eating his popcorn totally drawn to the movie. I chuckled and stole some of his popcorn, making him glare at me. I giggled and kept watching the movie.

After the movie was done, we both came out and for some reason I was too hyper, I had so much energy left in me. Boi I never knew that was even a part of me. I pulled fionn outside to smell the fresh air. "Ah~ see London is just as beautiful as New York and maybe even more since you know obviously I exist here, not there", I said bragging about myself A bit. "Dream big" he simply answered, putting his hands in his denim jacket.

"Ah for god sake! You have the rest of your life to be a jerk, why not take today off?" I stomped my feet. He turned his body to me and said, "listen Rosalien, just as much as I want to, I can't stay." he said calmly yet I could feel the stern in his voice. "Why? What's the better reason that made you think of closing the cafe?" I asked genuinely curious. "I need to change my living state, start off new, get my PHD and who knows maybe something good might happen that will change my life upside down" he replied, smiling softly.

I felt lonely at that moment. I never felt lonely, yes I'm mostly alone but I've always had myself, my own company, my own reason to be happy or sad but now, I felt as he was leaving, myself left me as well. I didn't know what to do. So I...

Kicked him in his balls, I watched him as he groaned in pain and bend down in pain."why the hell did you do that!?" He yelped. "Simple. You were being an asshole" I replied, turning away to look at the traffic light if we were allowed to cross it.

I looked at him still in pain. Wait let me restate, At least if I was able to cross the street, hehe. I realized that he was actually paining a lot and that I actually kicked him really hard. I felt awkward, I helped him stand up straight, "sorry! Omg" I started laughing. "Are you seriously laughing now?" He asked sounding really irritated. "Chill dorky, come on now! I'll make you eat some of my handmade brownies with ice cream on top, it will make you forget about any pain you feel" I offered the one and only fish boy to come over to my house. "If this is the way of apologizing then it better be good" he groaned.

Why did I sign up for this. Now he could definitely kill me.